Redturd Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
    Eh, let the kids have fun. That team sucks, that university sucks and that entire town sucks. A win against us just made their lives better. They'll be talking about this for years.

Oh well. We just can't lose any more conference games. You can excuse one loss in this conference. Everyone has a bad game. But if we do lost another, especially to another team as bad as ISU, and don't win the Valley tournament, we're looking at a play-in game or a 10-12 seed.
    Well stated. I pretty much agree on all accounts.

Illinois State fans have wet dreams about beating WSU on a nightly basis. It's kinda cute.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
      Serious question, have we won a close game this year??
      UNLV
      78-65

Comment

Evansville.
        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• I see no reason for panic because you lose 1 road game. Kentucky site is the same way after the Tennessee loss some people were saying NIT team. Some here are now asking if you need to win the conference tournament to get in ? Come on people it's 1 loss.
          2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
          2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
          2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
          2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
          The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
            We're ranked 21st. Do you really think this puts us on the outside?
            Well,

We wont be on Monday, probably....

If I put my pollster brain on.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              **** happens. A game the Shocks truly lost more than they got beat. Hopefully, the Shocks got that out of their system. We sure did not attack the zone very well. Makes you wonder if we will be seeing more zones going forward.
              GW beat WSU with a zone early last year and WSU recovered without a problem the remainder of the season. I'm sure some teams will try zone but doubt it will be effective.
              Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Evansville game---won by 3

Comment

• 11 seed ready to Shock the world!
                  When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Out rebounded by double digits again.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• I swear to god if I fly to Wichita for senior day as I'm planning to do and anyone--we, they, the refs, anybody-- pull this **** again I will go directly to Normal ******* Illinois and burn the place to the mother****ing ground.

Comment

• Simply put, tonight the Shocks lacked poise.
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          And predictably, you've jumped off the deep end again. Bubble talk? lol, god you're hopeless.

Other at large contenders:

Work left to do: Wichita St, Monmouth, Saint Mary's, Gonzaga

Wichita St [17-5 (11-0), RPI: 31, SOS: 90]

Hell yes we still have bubble talk. We have a 4-4 record versus the top 100, 1-3 against top 50 with an average RPI and THANKYOUMVC SoS. And now we have a loss to a terrible team while fully healthy that should damper the talk about seeding us higher cause we are actually much better than our record. Because Illinois State is a worse team than any of those we lost to in Orlando. If you think we get another bad loss (and they are ALL bad losses), you are the delusional one.

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                            Simply put, tonight the Shocks lacked poise.
                            Absolutely.

Comment

• Originally posted by DCShockerFan05 View Post
                              I swear to god if I fly to Wichita for senior day as I'm planning to do and anyone--we, they, the refs, anybody-- pull this **** again I will go directly to Normal ******* Illinois and burn the place to the mother****ing ground.
                              We will beat them by 30 in Wichita
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                                The Zone D has always been a challenge for GM's teams. Tonight was no different. Kudos to ISU, they wanted it more. RB's body language was awful tonight, he was moping around out there like someone pissed in his Wheaties. Oh well, it was highly unlikely we'd go undefeated in the regular season anyway. Back-to-back games where we got out rebounded badly. That's gotta change too.
                                No ****. Athletic players, a zone, and driving to the basket is the formula for beating our ass. Btw, Mark Adams and his final four talk...Ridiculous.
                                “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                                -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Working...
                                X