No announcement yet.

Redturd Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another thing that will never change is Marshall not stopping a run with a time out. I knew he wouldn't call one early in the 2nd but I really wanted him to.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post

Other at large contenders:

Work left to do: Wichita St, Monmouth, Saint Mary's, Gonzaga

Wichita St [17-5 (11-0), RPI: 31, SOS: 90]

Hell yes we still have bubble talk. We have a 4-4 record versus the top 100, 1-3 against top 50 with an average RPI and THANKYOUMVC SoS. And now we have a loss to a terrible team while fully healthy that should damper the talk about seeding us higher cause we are actually much better than our record. Because Illinois State is a worse team than any of those we lost to in Orlando. If you think we get another bad loss (and they are ALL bad losses), you are the delusional one.
      You panic worse than our team does at the end of games.

Glad to see you back in force after the first loss in 13 games. Loser.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Lack of rebounding and not penetrating killed us. No MTXE.

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
          Remember when Missouri State didn't make the tournament when they were ranked 24th?

I do.

But no, this doesn't put us on the outside. Everyone in crap conferences like us gets a freebie loss. We just can't lose another AND lose in the Valley tournament. If that happens, we're on the bubble I think. You can't have 8 losses in a season in a conference this horrific and feel comfortable about your footing in the NCAA Tournament. Especially with no real stand out amazing wins on our resume.
          We would still be in but may be in the old play in game. Key is at least getting to the tourney finals

Teams are losing right and left

Comment

• No more days off after winning.

Comment

• We have a deep bench. We should be pressing and running other teams into the ground.

Comment

• Just don't get why we refused to attack the zone
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                  I hope them chumps enjoy 3rd place
                  3rd place? lol. After they drop their next game to EU, they'll probably blow a turd at home to Bradley.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• If I am Dan Muller I play zone from the tip in Wichita and drive on every possession.
                    β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                    -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• We don't press if we don't score...and we didn't score very often. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
                        They are both great players, but if Kennedy refers to them as All-Americans one more time, I may throw up, I have as much chance being named to a post season All-American list as they do.
                        Talk less

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                          Another thing that will never change is Marshall not stopping a run with a time out. I knew he wouldn't call one early in the 2nd but I really wanted him to.
                          I thought he did. Am I wrong?
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                            Just don't get why we refused to attack the zone
                            Exactly. They just stood around like they have never seen it before. That's on hcgm and Fred.
                            β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                            -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• How does a team get away with a two man press and then allowed to set up in a zone afterwards for a whole half without an offensive adjustment getting made. Mind boggling. This game tape is now going to be copied against us the rest of the season. Think we might need to practice against the zone from now on?

Comment

• Anyone hear coach's comments?

Comment

Working...
                                X