Redturd Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
    Hey, I got an idea...let's keep jackin' up threes. You know, the highest percentage shot ever.
    If only we had an example of them trying that. Then we could see if it will work....

Oh, wait!
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• It's not just that we shot all those threes---we shot a lot of BAD LOOKING THREES. The shots didn't look good from the release. CLANK!

Comment

• **** happens. A game the Shocks truly lost more than they got beat. Hopefully, the Shocks got that out of their system. We sure did not attack the zone very well. Makes you wonder if we will be seeing more zones going forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
          Badge for us, Black eye for the programs that do. Wish we had more badges around the league.
          Eh, let the kids have fun. That team sucks, that university sucks and that entire town sucks. A win against us just made their lives better. They'll be talking about this for years.

Oh well. We just can't lose any more conference games. You can excuse one loss in this conference. Everyone has a bad game. But if we do lose another, especially to another team as bad as ISU (which is everyone in the conference if you were wondering), and don't win the Valley tournament, we're looking at a play-in game or a 10-12 seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
            So with this loss does it look like we have to win it in st Louis now?
            It's a bad loss. Illinois State will be looked as a Northwest Baptist State, but no it's not required. Might as well do it though.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Ok. I am sorry but why in the **** are we just passing it around the perimeter for half the clock and then taking a contested shot? We did much better when we attacked the middle of the zone. But why in the he'll did we not drive and dish!?! Imo, Fred spent most of the night just passing the ball back and forth with another guard.
              “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
              -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• The Zone D has always been a challenge for GM's teams. Tonight was no different. Kudos to ISU, they wanted it more. RB's body language was awful tonight, he was moping around out there like someone pissed in his Wheaties. Oh well, it was highly unlikely we'd go undefeated in the regular season anyway. Back-to-back games where we got out rebounded badly. That's gotta change too.

Comment

• Well, yuck.

On to the next one.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
                    I remember someone posted that WSU doesn't have to win in St. Louis. I wonder if that poster (or anyone here) still thinks that way?
                    We're ranked 21st. Do you really think this puts us on the outside?
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
                      I remember someone posted that WSU doesn't have to win in St. Louis. I wonder if that poster (or anyone here) still thinks that way?
                      Yes. We have one more mulligan in the regular season but that's it.

24 is the magic number to get to.

Winning that game against NMSU is big now.

Comment

• Unless we totally collapse we will be in the NCAA, lets don't make it anymore than what it was, a terrible second half on the road, **** happens. ISU beat us with good defense, they hit 3s in the second half, killed us on the board, and they hit 22 freethrows to our 9...

Comment

• STFU up with all the bubble talk. That was a bad loss, and I am pissed about it...but our RPI dropped a whole TWO spots after that loss. Geez, people!
                          Last edited by WuShock16; February 6, 2016, 11:28 PM.
                          78-65

Comment

• 1-14 from behind the arc in the 2nd half.

Comment

• FVV was missing in action during the 2nd half.

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
                                Serious question, have we won a close game this year??
                                Evansville at home
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X