No announcement yet.

Redturd Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet they have Muller for President threads going on at that bandwagoner fan site now.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Oh, and guess what? BACK ON THE BUBBLE BABY! Without a non-con resume, we just lost a seed or two or three. Because every team in this conference freaking sucks and is just a bad loss and and bad win, so we get the pleasure of playing 21 trap games in a season. Play badly against one Illinois State, and now we lose everything. Our ranking, check. Our "We are healthy and good" argument. Check. Hate this conference, hate Illinois State, hate this game. Hate our injuries, hate refs in general, hate crappy zones, hate the RPI, hate superbowl games, hate the selection committee.

Just, GAH!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
        Can't win them all guys. Oh god another court storm.
        Why can't we win them all? Well, of course we can't we we play like we we played in the 2nd half.

Comment

• Horrific loss. If we lose another in conference we might have to win the conference tournament to get in the dance.

Comment

• The rim on that end of the court refused to let anyone score

Comment

• 20 points in the second half. 20. Zone or not there is absolutely no excuse for that.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                Did we not know this zone was coming?
                We've settled for jacking up 3s against the zone for years.
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                  I'm glad WSU is worth a court storming. It's a badge of honor.
                  Badge for us, Black eye for the programs that do. Wish we had more badges around the league.

Comment

• Holy duckbills the second half reminded me of my college years, the nineties, the lost years of WSU basketball. Shake it off and move on.
                    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                      Oh, and guess what? BACK ON THE BUBBLE BABY! Without a non-con resume, we just lost a seed or two or three. Because every team in this conference freaking sucks and is just a bad loss and and bad win, so we get the pleasure of playing 21 trap games in a season. Play badly against one Illinois State, and now we lose everything. Our ranking, check. Our "We are healthy and good" argument. Check. Hate this conference, hate Illinois State, hate this game. Hate our injuries, hate refs in general, hate crappy zones, hate the RPI, hate superbowl games, hate the selection committee.

Just, GAH!!!
                      And predictably, you've jumped off the deep end again. Bubble talk? lol, god you're hopeless.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• 16 point lead.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• I remember someone posted that WSU doesn't have to win in St. Louis. I wonder if that poster (or anyone here) still thinks that way?
                          Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                            Oh, and guess what? BACK ON THE BUBBLE BABY! Without a non-con resume, we just lost a seed or two or three. Because every team in this conference freaking sucks and is just a bad loss and and bad win, so we get the pleasure of playing 21 trap games in a season. Play badly against one Illinois State, and now we lose everything. Our ranking, check. Our "We are healthy and good" argument. Check. Hate this conference, hate Illinois State, hate this game. Hate our injuries, hate refs in general, hate crappy zones, hate the RPI, hate superbowl games, hate the selection committee.

Just, GAH!!!
                            Pretty much, yeah with all the valley ****
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• We were outplayed, out hustled, out rebounded, out worked

Comment

• I'm disgusted by the fact we didn't bury them early in the second half and then completely went brain dead on how to attack that zone.

Close games continue to be a problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X