X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
    I like it.
    I'd call fvv "take"
    NO NO NO!! He's done too much of that already.

Comment

• I don't like singling players out in a negative way, but Rashard's inability to finish has been consistent across so many games. I just don't get it. He jumps like a kangaroo, and gets himself in excellent scoring position but then chokes time and time again. What is his season FG%?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Paul Lusk, 0-11 all-time against his employer's self proclaimed rival.
        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
          I like it.
          I'd call fvv "take"
          Or even take/smooth. He healthy and back to taking the rock smoothly from our foes. MM also played some nice D. tonight. MM mentioned that he is skinny and can slide into places most can't and finish!!!
          Last edited by forevershockerfan; January 13, 2016, 10:44 PM.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
            Paul Lusk, 0-11 all-time against his employer's self proclaimed rival.
            3G indeed mentioned the dunk Kelly missed and wanted to study game tape to see why Grady was struggling to see what he could do to help him. 3G is always thinking about, coaching, and helping our beloved Shockers.

OOOPs, I was trying to quote The great Kung Wu and instead quoted our Boss-Man. Yikes!! Hoping that is not a fine or running the stairs at our football stadium in the cold blast of weather.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Classic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                I don't like singling players out in a negative way, but Rashard's inability to finish has been consistent across so many games. I just don't get it. He jumps like a kangaroo, and gets himself in excellent scoring position but then chokes time and time again. What is his season FG%?
                36.5%. It seems to me like the game is just moving too fast for Rashard and he is thinking too much and not just playing instinctually. The game seems to be a little too fast for Rashard right now. Hoepfully, things will slow down and come into focus for him at least by next year

Edit: When I say too fast I mean mostly in the 6-inch space between Rashard's ears. Physically he is very capable. Not great offensive skills but no reason he can't be serviceable.
                Last edited by 1972Shocker; January 14, 2016, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Paul Lusk, 0-11 all-time against his employer's self proclaimed rival.
                  Ahh, yes, the so-called "rivalry" that Shocker fans never knew existed. Too bad for Lusk.
                  ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                    Imagine Markis with 20 more pounds.
                    That is gonna be something to see!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                      Ahh, yes, the so-called "rivalry" that Shocker fans never knew existed. Too bad for Lusk.
                      The most they have gotten out of this rivalry is that Wichita is not a state.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I'm throwing it out there. I think it's real.

Curse of Kyle Weems Throat Slash.

Haven't won a game since then.
                        **** that guy.

Comment

• Do you know who was alive to see the last Missouri State victory over Wichita State? Gaddafi.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            The most they have gotten out of this rivalry is that Wichita is not a state.
                            They've been doing that notta state thing for like 20 years. You would think that even their tiny brains would think that it's getting old, but I guess not.

Comment

Do you know who was alive to see the last Missouri State victory over Wichita State? Gaddafi.
                              Bless you. Now who was alive to see the last Missouri State victory over Wichita State?

Comment

• I say again, I'm waiting to see home cooking at Koch arena.

41-13 FTA.

Camyn Boone had 0 fouls. He literally roll-blocked Fred, and they didn't call a foul.

Comment

Working...
                                X