WSU @ Missouri State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its comin round
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Thank God they woke up. All road wins are great!
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdshox View Post
        Time to double down on some bets. Shockers -8 halftime line, over/under for second half at 71. $100 parlay to win $260.
        Nailed it. Free beers for friends in black and yellow in frostbite falls next week.

Comment

• If free throws made were even we would have won by 37.

Comment

• Connor is awesome.

Comment

• If we have a 1st 15 minutes like this game and shoot our free throw like we did this game we could easily lose to Indiana State on Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                Thank God they woke up. All road wins are great!
                Yes we did. From the time we woke up, with about 9:30 to go in the 1st, until about 7:20 left in the 2nd, we outscored the Bears 60-30 over 22 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  If we have a 1st 15 minutes like this game and shoot our free throw like we did this game we could easily lose to Indiana State on Saturday.
                  We cannot do either of these.

Comment

• Yes! Now for too many beers at The Anchor Saturday night and some home cookin at Koch on Sunday!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      If we have a 1st 15 minutes like this game and shoot our free throw like we did this game we could easily lose to Indiana State on Saturday.
                      Sunday @ 3. :)
                      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Great interview with mcduffie

Comment

• :encouragement: to Markis, Conner and ... well :encouragement: to Markis and Conner.

Actually I thought Rauno did reasonably well eating some minutes needed to cover for some foul trouble and less then stellar paly from Shaq and Anton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
                            Lusk is a tool leaving starters in. Trying to make it look better?
                            Their roster is depleted, he didn't have much choice.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I really wanted McDuffie to get one more rebound, for the double-double. He was great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                                I'm sorry---that drink, drink, drink, drive, drive, drive commercial is the stupidest commercial I've ever seen (I cringe each time it is played during one of our games).
                                Reminds me of the sponge monkeys from the old Quiznos commercials.
                                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Working...
                                X