Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• "butchered calls"

Comment

• "Butchered calls by that referee crew"
        Marshall :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Their roster is depleted, he didn't have much choice.
          Yeah, you're right. My bad.

Comment

• I just wanted a 20% discount :)

Comment

• I'm throwing it out there. I think it's real.

Curse of Kyle Weems Throat Slash.

Haven't won a game since then.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Let me sum up our success as follows tonight. 'Shake=MM,' 'Bake=Baker', 'Make= CF', and 'Smooth= FVV. MM had his best game as a Shock IMO on both sides of the court. 16 points and 9 rebounds and Coach Marshall expressed happiness. Conner gave us a huge lift shooting the rock but did way more than that tonight, especially in the 2nd half.

I would like to have a crisp 100.00 bill for each flick of the wrist of the left watch hand of 3G during this or any game. If so, why worry about winning that billion dollar lottery.

Grady was off tonight and Kelly has just not turned the corner yet. Both players will be fine. Nurger had his moments and is improving but needs to assert himself more on the boards. He did try to redshirt and now we will have to keep his feet to the fire this very Season.

We really shot poorly on throws from start to finish and fouled way, way, way to much.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
                  "Butchered calls by that referee crew"
                  Marshall :)
                  13 more fouls on us and they shot 28 more free throws... And still lost by 16

Comment

• 41 free throws versus 13. I call bullshit no matter who is playing.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                      Let me sum up our success as follows tonight. 'Shake=MM,' 'Bake=Baker', 'Make= CF', and 'Smooth= FVV. MM had his best game as a Shock IMO on both sides of the court. 16 points and 9 rebounds and Coach Marshall expressed happiness. Conner gave us a huge lift shooting the rock but did way more than that tonight, especially in the 2nd half.

I would like to have a crisp 100.00 bill for each flick of the wrist of the left watch hand of 3G during this or any game. If so, why worry about winning that billion dollar lottery.

Grady was off tonight and Kelly has just not turned the corner yet. Both players will be fine. Nurger had his moments and is improving but needs to assert himself more on the boards. He did try to redshirt and now we will have to keep his feet to the fire this very Season.

We really shot poorly on throws from start to finish and fouled way, way, way to much.
                      Conner made some great plays on defense and had some very nice assists (and a few nice passes to easy misses)

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                        I'm throwing it out there. I think it's real.

Yes, I was thinking about that earlier. To me, the Coach they had back then was the culprit for allowing such a travesty on the court and the refs in that game should have lit the Bears up with a T or two for that
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                          I'm throwing it out there. I think it's real.

Classic. I hope it was worth it.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                            Let me sum up our success as follows tonight. 'Shake=MM,' 'Bake=Baker', 'Make= CF', and 'Smooth= FVV.
                            Shake, Bake, Make and Smooth. I like it!

Comment

• I like it.
                              I'd call fvv "take"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                Classic. I hope it was worth it.
                                I doubt he would care.

Comment

Working...
                                X