Evansville game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
    Earthquake just now...double trimmer too.
    It was KC Shox logging in!
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I will give EU a lot of credit. Their defense was better than I expected. #10 played Ron very
      tough and their PG had a very good game on both ends. I think Ron ran himself ragged in the
      first half on D and it affected his shot. FVV was solid when it counted and EW/ZB nailed really
      big 3's. I am giving EU credit and they have my respect. They were tough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
        That's what I said to my husband. Why's the house shaking?
        My wife says that to me all the time. ok...not all the time. Well actually never, but maybe tonight brings hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
          I will give EU a lot of credit. Their defense was better than I expected. #10 played Ron very
          tough and their PG had a very good game on both ends. I think Ron ran himself ragged in the
          first half on D and it affected his shot. FVV was solid when it counted and EW/ZB nailed really
          big 3's. I am giving EU credit and they have my respect. They were tough.
          Ron almost looked hurt or hurting at multiple times in the first and second half.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
            Ron almost looked hurt or hurting at multiple times in the first and second half.
            He was shaking his wrist multiple times

Comment

Ron has missed a few dunks in recent games as well. Because of that, I was surprised they tried (and failed) that alley oop.

Comment

Ron takes his licks. He is often slow to get up. Dude just takes a lot of hard shots. He knows the trainers well.

Comment

• I'm ready for McDuffie to get a full year working with Rosenbloom. Most of his problems are with his strength. Next year he's going to be great.

I wonder if it's awkward for Evansville to have a player that the coach doesn't trust enough to play down the stretch of a close game but he starts because dad's the coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                    My wife says that to me all the time. ok...not all the time. Well actually never, but maybe tonight brings hope.
                    Yeah, mine tried to take credit for it too. But he was just brushing his teeth.

Comment

• Does anyone know how many minutes McDuffie got in the second half? I was surprised not to see him more given his first half.

We need more plays that end up with Brown and McDuffie. Those 2 could take pressure off Ron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockeriffic View Post
                        I'm ready for McDuffie to get a full year working with Rosenbloom. Most of his problems are with his strength. Next year he's going to be great.

I wonder if it's awkward for Evansville to have a player that the coach doesn't trust enough to play down the stretch of a close game but he starts because dad's the coach.
                        And that neck beard! argh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockeriffic View Post
                          I'm ready for McDuffie to get a full year working with Rosenbloom. Most of his problems are with his strength. Next year he's going to be great.

Totally agree. A year with "the man" will do wonders for Markis. He is gonna be tough.

Also, I want more Connor. But I'm sure it's defense that keeps him off the floor. He did appear to be more aggressive defensively tonight. He must be reading WuDrWu.

Comment

• Someone farted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                              Yeah, mine tried to take credit for it too. But he was just brushing his teeth.
                              I can't wait to here what it feels like after he flosses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                                Totally agree. A year with "the man" will do wonders for Markis. He is gonna be tough.

Also, I want more Connor. But I'm sure it's defense that keeps him off the floor. He did appear to be more aggressive defensively tonight. He must be reading WuDrWu.
                                Conner had a couple of nice deflections.

Comment

Working...
                                X