Where the **** are the students?

I'm here at least

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
    Where the **** are the students?

I'm here at least
    That bad?

Comment

Need to rebound, guys!
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Moschaovitz (holy sad spelling batman... I'm not googling it, sorry.) is playing timid Def down low, you can absolutely see he'll give up points in the first half to avoid fouls. And then he just got one anyway

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
          Moschaovitz (holy sad spelling batman... I'm not googling it, sorry.) is playing timid Def down low, you can absolutely see he'll give up points in the first half to avoid fouls. And then he just got one anyway
          Yep. Got a gift call

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
            We need to attack DJ and mock and force them to play active defense. If we can create fouls or continued timid defense we can gain a big advantage.
            “I don’t believe in statistics. There are too many factors that can’t be measured. You can’t measure a ballplayer’s heart” – Red Auerbach

Comment

Just a matter of time.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

FVV=Wizard
                For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                - said no one ever...

Comment

MM dealin'
                  For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                  - said no one ever...

Comment

Good guys looking good.

Comment

Shockers are in a dangerous situation - Evansville coach could eat our coach......

Comment

Interesting...MM is guarding DJ.

Comment

on our way to a 64-36 victory......
                          - said no one ever...

Comment

I sure do miss the sports center top ten plays. Nobody has really given us those cotton like plays.

Comment

Somewhere out there Tony Parker is applauding Mockevicius' flop. Good no call

Comment

Working...
                              X