WSU Versus Seton Hall Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    Apparently Major Astro was a favorite of mine as a young child. But I couldn't properly enunciate his name, so it came out "Doug Gottlieb". (aka Major A$$hole)
    My older brother called him Major A$$hole when I was little just to make me cry, as I recall. I got even by being that horrible ring bearer spawn of the devil at his wedding.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Big moment for Seton Hall as Wichita State visits

Article states that as of Thursday morning, under 8000 tickets have been sold.
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• From twitter:

@PTonero
        Wichita State fans on their fan page saying how they are going to kill Seton Hall and the arena will be empty, prove them wrong Hall

Guess he hasn't looked lately or he would say all Wichita State fans talking about on their fan page is Sling TV, Roku, and Major Astro.
        Last edited by Shocker-maniac; December 17, 2015, 01:01 PM.
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
          Big moment for Seton Hall as Wichita State visits

Article states that as of Thursday morning, under 8000 tickets have been sold.
          Oops -- what are you doing, maniac? That's on topic. Apparently kai's message about the cable / media thread elsewhere has been a little slow to be absorbed. Also, your follow-up post about PTonero's tweet deserves an award.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
            From twitter:

@PTonero
            Wichita State fans on their fan page saying how they are going to kill Seton Hall and the arena will be empty, prove them wrong Hall

Guess he hasn't looked lately or he would say all Wichita State fans talking about on their fan page is Sling TV, Roku, and Major Astro.
            What is a Ptoreno?
            Where are all of the "kill Seton Hall" predictions?
            Are we blind or making inaccurate statements about Seton Hall's attendance based on photographic evidence and/or box scores?

Sounds like the y'all Pirate fan with a slightly better understanding of basic grammar.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• If you check the person's Twitter, it tells you he is a freshman in HS. I'll let it slide.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                Come on McNulty...
                Late post of the year candidate.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  What is a Ptoreno?
                  Where are all of the "kill Seton Hall" predictions?
                  Are we blind or making inaccurate statements about Seton Hall's attendance based on photographic evidence and/or box scores?

Sounds like the y'all Pirate fan with a slightly better understanding of basic grammar.
                  Maybe Ptoreno is a small version of Gran Torino.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                    Late post of the year candidate.
                    What's so great about Chris Lowery shaking his head?

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                      Maybe Ptoreno is a small version of Gran Torino.
                      Maybe he is trying to be REALLY sophisticated and it stands for "platinum ore nobellium"? And can't decide if he is rare or radioactive?
                      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                        If you check the person's Twitter, it tells you he is a freshman in HS. I'll let it slide.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          What's so great about Chris Lowery shaking his head?
                          CLo couldn't hold Bunck's junk
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• This is a really big game folks. I've been thinking that the ship is righted and the guys will continue to improve and get better and everything will be ok.

Go out there and hammer a poorly disciplined Pirate team, just like last year.

After visiting with some folks, I am now much less confident. Not so much in WSU's performance, but in what Seton Hall will bring. I think they're pointing to this game for a lot of reasons.

Fortunately, our guys know this and understand the importance of the game. No counting chickens but 8-4 looks a lot better than 7-5 (which really would be 6-5) non con.

Problem is they have the talent (Whitehead especially) to go off...no matter what you do. We've left early to get there and be set. I'd love to jump on them right out of the gate and set the early tone.

The more they hang around, the more nervous our newbies will get.

Big big game.

Comment

• Big big BEATDOWN!!! Let's go steal all those pirate's booty!!! Wait, I've never been to New Jersey. Is the booty worth stealing?
                              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• I like booty

Comment

Working...
                                X