X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that was Chad Millard

http://www.gocreighton.com/ViewArtic...ATCLID=1145649
    Haha...Chad Millard. I counter with Darrin Duggar.

And I win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      I'd like to point out that the CBSSports College Basketball homepage is nearly completely WSU right now. Note the Link to CJ Keyser's jump video also

I think it's really cool that yesterday @ShockdaWorld: mentions in the recruiting thread for CJ Keyser that there is a video on twitter that shows CJ jumping and kissing the goal. It was posted over a week ago and it had only 1 retweet and 5 likes at the time. I retweet it on Twitter then throw together a small article on ShockerHoops.net and post the link on Twitter and Reddit and now that video is on the front page of CBS Sports in an article written by Matt Norlander. http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...kisses-the-rim
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
        I think it's really cool that yesterday @ShockdaWorld: mentions in the recruiting thread for CJ Keyser that there is a video on twitter that shows CJ jumping and kissing the goal. It was posted over a week ago and it had only 1 retweet and 5 likes at the time. I retweet it on Twitter then throw together a small article on ShockerHoops.net and post the link on Twitter and Reddit and now that video is on the front page of CBS Sports in an article written by Matt Norlander. http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...kisses-the-rim
        It does seem that CBSsports is tracking us. Need to get the Landry Shamet box jump trending.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Anybody that thinks places like ShockerNet and ShockerHoops.net aren't used by some of the big boys as a source of information is kidding themselves. Same thing happened with Isaac Humphries. He had zero WSU crystal ball or consideration until it was posted HERE. Then it went everywhere.
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• More importantly, Shockerhoops.net

The NATION'S source for all things Shocker related.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
              I think it's really cool that yesterday @ShockdaWorld mentions in the recruiting thread for CJ Keyser that there is a video on twitter that shows CJ jumping and kissing the goal. It was posted over a week ago and it had only 1 retweet and 5 likes at the time. I retweet it on Twitter then throw together a small article on ShockerHoops.net and post the link on Twitter and Reddit and now that video is on the front page of CBS Sports in an article written by Matt Norlander. http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...kisses-the-rim
              USAToday and BleacherReport, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                It does seem that CBSsports is tracking us. Need to get the Landry Shamet box jump trending.
                I just sent the link to that video in a tweet to CBS Sports :)

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  Nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    More importantly, Shockerhoops.net

The NATION'S source for all things Shocker related.
                    Appreciate the kind words Doc. Hopefully it will, I'm trying hard.

Comment

• Maybe we shouldn't have mentioned it until AFTER he was signed. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                        Maybe we shouldn't have mentioned it until AFTER he was signed. LOL
                        I thought about that, but he's getting insane love from Shocker fans already and he hasn't even put on a uniform.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                          I thought about that, but he's getting insane love from Shocker fans already and he hasn't even put on a uniform.
                          I get the feeling based on everything I've read and seen about this kid that he's a pretty high character young man, not the kind that would commit and then change his mind when he saw something shiny.

Comment

• Just a heads up by College Basketball Live goes on air on EPSNU in a couple minutes. Anyone able to watch and see if they mention the Keyser video? They reached out to that guy who shot the video and asked if they could use it on ESPN.com, still being decided on if it's going to be used on air.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                              I get the feeling based on everything I've read and seen about this kid that he's a pretty high character young man, not the kind that would commit and then change his mind when he saw something shiny.
                              Well, he WAS previously SIGNED to play at CSU.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                                Well, he WAS previously SIGNED to play at CSU.
                                True, BUT, that was before he decided to take a prep year. Also, please stop trying to kill my optimism with mere facts.

Comment

Working...
                                X