No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^^^^^^^^ I don't even know what was said, and that's still funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      Get a life.

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      This poster isn't infatuated with me but he can't stop talking about me.

Makes sense.

Comment

• I love the off-season.

If anyone is bored, there is some good stuff over on the baseball forum. $50 entrance fee though. We gots buyouts to fund, you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Bunch View Post
          Once again, here's the list. And now with Dabo Swinney getting a big raise Clemson could be added to it.

10. A & M - can't see him going the Turgeon route. Especially to a place where the male cheerleaders like to grab their own nuts.

Now hold on, Buttercup.

At A&M, leaders of yells are called Yell Leaders, not cheer leaders.

It is true that yell leaders grab the crotch area, but it is called "grab a pooch." No, I do not know the derivation of the term.

I like your analysis mixed with humor. Thanks. I would suggest one catch all qualification as follows:

23. Any place north of the Mason-Dixon line.
          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            Get a life.

He says, 24,579 posts later. Dude.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
              Congrats on tanking yet another thread.

You're on a roll.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                However it is full of mud rats living in the ghetto with a horrific crime rate.
                I managed the rehab of an apartment complex in Memphis once. The project was located in the center of three main streets, which were oriented in a triangle. It was a place you would not want to be, when the sun went down. Even the police did not want to go there.
                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Well they sure are positive thinkers over at Memphis.

Pretty sure Marshall will be the guy. It has been too quiet on both sides so something is in the works. Think about it, he could've shot this down days ago.
                  Reminds of that guy that ends up getting the restraining order put on him. "She said Hi to me once, How was I supposed to know that when she ignored me for 7 weeks of daily messages, that she wasn't interested. She didn't say no!!!!"

Comment

Once again, here's the list. And now with Dabo Swinney getting a big raise Clemson could be added to it.

1. Alabama - already said no
                    2. Michigan - coach not going anywhere
                    3. Ohio State - coach not going anywhere
                    4. Oklahoma - coach not going anywhere (yet)
                    5. Texas - already decided he won't work for those dickheads
                    6. Florida St - not a traditional conference power
                    7. Penn St - ha! would be a good middle-of-the-pack valley team
                    8. LSU - this is one to think about, their coach is on the hot seat maybe after the Simmons debacle
                    9. Ole Miss - welcome to Cheaterville... no thanks Bubba.
                    10. A & M - can't see him going the Turgeon route. Especially to a place where the male cheerleaders like to grab their own nuts
                    11. Baylor - No. Waco is more remote than Wichita and aside from recent history, Baylor has been a league doormat
                    12. Duke - sure, who wouldn't?
                    13. Kentucky - ditto, even better situation
                    14. Arizona - Miller not leaving. It's hot in Tuscon and we know how much he loves to sweat it out
                    15. Kansas - KU hiring the WSU coach? Better chance of Hillary backing Trump for President
                    16. Indiana - always a possibility
                    17. Mich St - Izzo not leaving anytime soon
                    18. Syracuse - surprisingly, Boeheim is only paid about $2.5 million
                    19. Connecticut - apparently Geno is okay with the men's coach making more money. Not sure about more than double
                    20. Louisville - if they were going to fire Pitino they would have already done it
                    21. North Carolina - just like Ky and Du
                    22. Clemson - Swinney now making $5 million
                    Texas is back on as a possible now that Patterson is gone as AD, although unless Shaka pulls a Brad Stevens I could see him settling there for a very long time.

3G already turned down A&M so they're off. I could see him considering a Florida, but not a football school with as big a gap between the sports as the Ags have.

Funny story that I can tell now that time has passed - it was either after Turge's first season in College Station or before he'd even coached a game.

Someone I know was in a meeting when the other person had to pause to take a call from Turge. During the call the person covered the phone, turned, and said "they have NO idea how much he hates being there".

I thank Turge for what he did in Wichita, but I'd say that whole situation turned out pretty well...

Comment

• The canary has survived the coal mine. Austin Reaves has signed his LOI.

WICHITA, Kan. – A high-scoring, high school guard from Newark, Ark. is latest member of Wichita State's 2016 men's basketball recruiting class. Head coach Gregg Marshall announced the signing of Austin Reaves to a National Letter of Intent, Wednesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        The canary has survived the coal mine. Austin Reaves has signed his LOI.

http://www.goshockers.com/news/2016/...of-intent.aspx
                        @pinstripers: is in hog-heaven...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Clemson could be intruiging if opens up. Sort of like Alabama, only, pretty much in Marshall home country.

He could pretty much become the father of Clemson basketball.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Yay!!

Comment

👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿

Comment

1. Alabama - already said no
                                2. Michigan - coach not going anywhere
                                3. Ohio State - coach not going anywhere
                                4. Oklahoma - coach not going anywhere (yet)
                                5. Texas - already decided he won't work for those dickheads
                                6. Florida St - not a traditional conference power
                                7. Penn St - ha! would be a good middle-of-the-pack valley team
                                8. LSU - this is one to think about, their coach is on the hot seat maybe after the Simmons debacle
                                9. Ole Miss - welcome to Cheaterville... no thanks Bubba.
                                10. A & M - can't see him going the Turgeon route. Especially to a place where the male cheerleaders like to grab their own nuts
                                11. Baylor - No. Waco is more remote than Wichita and aside from recent history, Baylor has been a league doormat
                                12. Duke - sure, who wouldn't?
                                13. Kentucky - ditto, even better situation
                                14. Arizona - Miller not leaving. It's hot in Tuscon and we know how much he loves to sweat it out
                                15. Kansas - KU hiring the WSU coach? Better chance of Hillary backing Trump for President
                                16. Indiana - always a possibility
                                17. Mich St - Izzo not leaving anytime soon
                                18. Syracuse - surprisingly, Boeheim is only paid about $2.5 million
                                19. Connecticut - apparently Geno is okay with the men's coach making more money. Not sure about more than double
                                20. Louisville - if they were going to fire Pitino they would have already done it
                                21. North Carolina - just like Ky and Du
                                22. Clemson - Swinney now making $5 million

What list is this?

Comment

Working...
                                X