Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
    Arizona, Arkansas, and Oregon...

Look for Arkansas to dump Anderson next year...
    Arkansas?

lol, please.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• According to several unverified sources the Texas Tech head coach is interviewing for the Memphis Head Basketball coach position

Is Tubby a candidate at Memphis?
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
        His name has come up on their board and not very favorably.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
          I will be worried when Cal leaves UK, or when Roy leaves UNC
          That's just weird.

It would be hard to imagine a worse mismatch stylistically than Calipari's Kentucky bluebloods with Marshall -- unless maybe it's the "holier than any of thou anywhere" Carolina fans with Marshall.

Comment

• Marshall needs to just ride it out here and rack up a MASSIVE amount of wins and tourney runs.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
              let me reiterate: if you were bold enough to wear unc gear around marshall, circa winthrop years, you got bounced out of the place, poste haste. (whew.. thank god that schauss didn't hire yet another ku/unc guy!!!!)

marshall is about south carolina.
              I think that was more along the lines of, "If you come to a Winthrop game, please wear Winthrop stuff." I'm not sure he has a disdain for UNC. He isn't a huge fan, but I don't think he hates the Heels either.
              78-65

Comment

• I think we can find something better to do with our time gentlemen.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  I think we can find something better to do with our time gentlemen.
                  Like spending our efforts to get Todd Butler fired?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                    Like spending our efforts to get Todd Butler fired?
                    Make it so

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      I think we can find something better to do with our time gentlemen.
                      Like this?

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      Interesting because I also correctly anticipated the response from your wife's 103 year old grandmother last night when she screamed "That's only half way in??!!" while I discussed Doc's Algorithm of Willies with her.

My apologies @_kai_ When it's teed up like that, it must be punished.

Much like @Shocker1976's wife's 103 year old grandmother.

Comment

• The older the berry, the sweeter the juice.
                        Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                          Arizona, Arkansas, and Oregon...

Look for Arkansas to dump Anderson next year...
                          I thought we went over this a week ago in this thread?

There's a simple logic that can be applied here. Marshall's price tag we know is well north of $4 million. Unless the school is a BASKETBALL school, they cannot pay the basketball coach more than they pay the football coach. That rules out Arkansas and Oregon right there. Florida too. Arizona is a basketball school.

Call it "The Bunch Rule" or whatever but there's no point in speculating on these different programs without understanding how the game works.

Comment

• Once again, here's the list. And now with Dabo Swinney getting a big raise Clemson could be added to it.

1. Alabama - already said no
                            2. Michigan - coach not going anywhere
                            3. Ohio State - coach not going anywhere
                            4. Oklahoma - coach not going anywhere (yet)
                            5. Texas - already decided he won't work for those dickheads
                            6. Florida St - not a traditional conference power
                            7. Penn St - ha! would be a good middle-of-the-pack valley team
                            8. LSU - this is one to think about, their coach is on the hot seat maybe after the Simmons debacle
                            9. Ole Miss - welcome to Cheaterville... no thanks Bubba.
                            10. A & M - can't see him going the Turgeon route. Especially to a place where the male cheerleaders like to grab their own nuts
                            11. Baylor - No. Waco is more remote than Wichita and aside from recent history, Baylor has been a league doormat
                            12. Duke - sure, who wouldn't?
                            13. Kentucky - ditto, even better situation
                            14. Arizona - Miller not leaving. It's hot in Tuscon and we know how much he loves to sweat it out
                            15. Kansas - KU hiring the WSU coach? Better chance of Hillary backing Trump for President
                            16. Indiana - always a possibility
                            17. Mich St - Izzo not leaving anytime soon
                            18. Syracuse - surprisingly, Boeheim is only paid about $2.5 million
                            19. Connecticut - apparently Geno is okay with the men's coach making more money. Not sure about more than double
                            20. Louisville - if they were going to fire Pitino they would have already done it
                            21. North Carolina - just like Ky and Du
                            22. Clemson - Swinney now making $5 million

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                              Like this?
                              Get a life.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X