No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N800LQ was scheduled to depart 10 min. ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
      WitchitaStateRulez - "I think Greg Marshal will be in Tuscaloosa by Sunday to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior. Roll Tide."
      Speaking of our Lord.... my response?

Good lord! "Witchita".... "Rulez"..... "Greg".... "Marshal".... they don't deserve him.

Comment

• Originally posted by blitzkrieg View Post
        @Shockervoice: To clarify, Gregg Marshall did not cancel his radio show for tonight. It was tentative, and did not get placed on his schedule.

@
        Shockervoice: An effort will be made to schedule a end of the season Gregg Marshall Show in the near future.

@
        Shockervoice: Those of you speculating "deeper meaning" into this might want to know that there was no show scheduled last week either, worked it out late
        Seems legit

Comment

• Originally posted by KCShockerFan View Post
          Seems legit
          Then A) Why not say it earlier? B) Why does this conflict with other reports that it was cancelled at the request of the university? C) Why is it so difficult to schedule an end of year show?

I think it should be cancelled tonight, too much stuff going on and it is directly related to job offers. I also believe they should should just say it like it is rather than tap dancing around. We all want to give HCGM his space.
          Last edited by DUShock; March 30, 2015, 02:37 PM. Reason: My comment is not directed at @KCShockerFan but more thinking a loud.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuscaloosa View Post

I never knew what people meant when they talked about polishing turds before, but now I get it.

Comment

• @JasonKingBR: Here's a analysis of coaching jobs: Texas-Sized Basketball Coaching Carousel Kicks into High Gear http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...mob-art-bot-22 via @bleacherreport

Jason King still thinks Marshall is the leading candidate for Texas with former NBA star and coach John Lucas as a likely dark horse candidate.

Regarding Alabama:

Buzz Williams, the former Marquette coach who just completed his first season at Virginia Tech, has also been contacted, sources close to the search said.
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Seems legit
                “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                  -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                    Then A) Why not say it earlier? B) Why does this conflict with other reports that it was cancelled at the request of the university? C) Why is it so difficult to schedule an end of year show?

I think it should be cancelled tonight, too much stuff going on and it is directly related to job offers. I also believe they should should just say it like it is rather than tap dancing around. We all want to give HCGM his space.
                    I don't know...guess I was trying to stay positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post

I can imagine that tonight's show wasn't scheduled in ink because of the uncertainty of the season status. Had they lost in the first round, I don't think they would have a show 2 weeks later. Had we been on our way to the FFour, they MAY not have had a show. So, it needed to be "finalized" (kinda what Mike K said) and tonight's just isn't "finalized." Nothing suspicious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        I never knew what people meant when they talked about polishing turds before, but now I get it.
                        Those pictures are nice, maybe Anthony Grant can put them in a scrap book labeled "Places with awesome facilities that I was fired from for not winning basketball games". Too long?
                        “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                        -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• This would be the time of year that a coach has everything on his schedule as tentative. He might have played a late game last night, preparing for a final 4, following up with current players, catching up with family. Timing is questionable, sure. But less questionable than Alabama thinking they have a real shot at this!

Comment

I don't know...guess I was trying to stay positive.
                            That won't do you any good, don't you know THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!
                            -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• We arent the only ones hoping Marshall stays
                                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                                X