The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
    The 2300 fans Bama got for their NIT game is probably much closer to their real attendance number throughout the season than this made up 10k number. You can say no one cares about the NIT or that it doesn't matter but that's kind of the point.
    One of the loudest crowds in WSU history was for a NIT game...
    I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
    If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tschandler View Post
      Obviously not, but then again the only schools with Basketball "fanatics" either don't have a D1 football program or like Kentucky it is an exercise in futility. But we have a decent basketball history. We also have shown we give other sports the resources to reach the very top of the respective sports. While Football is far and away the main engine that drives Alabama athletics, fans of a school like Wichita are the last ones to lecture Bama fans on following one sport.
      We only lecture when you try to take our coach by claiming your basketball support will be like ours.

Comment

• Comment

• I wonder what Darron Boatright is thinking right now? Or what his role is in all of this, given his previous Alabama ties. Things that make you go Hmmmmm.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tschandler View Post
            Obviously not, but then again the only schools with Basketball "fanatics" either don't have a D1 football program or like Kentucky it is an exercise in futility. But we have a decent basketball history. We also have shown we give other sports the resources to reach the very top of the respective sports. While Football is far and away the main engine that drives Alabama athletics, fans of a school like Wichita are the last ones to lecture Bama fans on following one sport.
            Perhaps you have heard of college baseball?

While currently the program is on a few year skid, it is historically one of the proudest college baseball programs of all time, with top 10/15 average attendance, and one of the nicest and largest school-owned ballparks in the country.

Douche...

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              I DO NOT SEE THE PURPOSE OF BASHING ALABAMA
              I agree. I've liked the four games we've played since MSG in 2011. I would like the series to continue and glad we're both playing in Orlando. Don't know the potential matchups but in sure it's I'm the scheduling thread
              I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
              If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by CollegeHillShocker View Post
                I wonder what Darron Boatright is thinking right now? Or what his role is in all of this, given his previous Alabama ties. Things that make you go Hmmmmm.

http://www.goshockers.com/ViewArticl...CLID=204983337
                Native of KY and worked at UAB. What am I missing?
                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                  Says he was also on the University of Alabama coaching staff from 1998-2005.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• If Gregg does go to Alabama or Texas. Can they at least compensate us and take Will Kunkel as well
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by blitzkrieg View Post

sorry, I just don't see why any decent coach would want to coach in this dump.
                      I really hope if we land Marshall that he tells them they need to tear that dump down and build a new one. I agree that it is a huge dump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post

Quoted From Link:
                        "Boatright was a member of the University of Alabama basketball coaching staff from 1998-2005 and was part of four NCAA Tournament teams and two NIT teams while serving as Director of Basketball Operations. The Crimson Tide made an NCAA Elite Eight appearance in 2004 and an NIT championship game appearance in 2001. Also at Alabama, Boatright served as Special Campaigns Director in the Office of Athletic Development."

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Shocker-maniac View Post

Quoted From Link:
                          "Boatright was a member of the University of Alabama basketball coaching staff from 1998-2005 and was part of four NCAA Tournament teams and two NIT teams while serving as Director of Basketball Operations. The Crimson Tide made an NCAA Elite Eight appearance in 2004 and an NIT championship game appearance in 2001. Also at Alabama, Boatright served as Special Campaigns Director in the Office of Athletic Development."

Comment

• Coaches Show canceled. Not good
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• You can bet your ass he is involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                                You can bet your ass he is involved.
                                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                                X