Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
    He's not banned.
    He was by DU Dr. Professor. Maybe the term has been met?

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
      Your the best! Though I waivered a little bit I never seriously doubted you! Proud to be a Shocker!
      I have more faith in John Bardo than Pat Forde.

Bardo is one of the most dynamic people I've ever met. When he says he's going to do something, it gets done. Quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
        We all make mistakes. I made one today. Did you ever make one. Doc?
        Being frustrated with this circus is not a mistake as far as I'm concerned. I believe the general sentiment was that IF these reports were legit and IF he got on that plane with a reasonable offer from WSU then folks would be pissed and it's time to move on. I'm ecstatic that this wasn't the case but after the roller coaster ride we've been on for the last 48 hours it's only reasonable that tension will be high. I speak for myself but I love this program and probably invest too much emotion into it at times. THAT is why I stand behind my feelings that if we are being used as leverage then we need to move on. All of that said, I couldn't be happier that he isn't getting on that plane.
        "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

• Congratulations and thank you to AD Eric Sexton, President John Bardo, our big money supporters and to the Shocker players.

Extremely pleased with this result and so very thankful that Coach Marshall and his family will continue to lead our Men's basketball program.

I so very much wanted Gregg to become the all-time winningest Shocker men's basketball coach and now it looks like that is going to happen.

Great day to be a Shocker.

Comment

• Let's keep riding this train and see if Shaka would be interested in our open assistant coach position

Comment

• Hey can someone photoshop Moose Knuckle in a Long John Silvers uniform for us with the caption:

Will to interview for Burger King job?

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                Andy Katz ‏@ESPNAndyKatz 50s51 seconds ago Also, let's get rid of the lazy crutch of calling all schools below power five mid-major. Gonzaga, BYU, Wichita State are not mid-major. $$$
                Ding ding ding ding. Katz your now on record!

Comment

• Glad Charles Koch gave us the change from his couch.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                    We all make mistakes. I made one today. Did you ever make one. Doc?
                    Being frustrated with this circus is not a mistake as far as I'm concerned. I believe the general sentiment was that IF these reports were legit and IF he got on that plane with a reasonable offer from WSU then folks would be pissed and it's time to move on. I'm ecstatic that this wasn't the case but after the roller coaster ride we've been on for the last 48 hours it's only reasonable that tension will be high. I speak for myself but I love this program and probably invest too much emotion into it at times. THAT is why I stand behind my feelings that if we are being used as leverage then we need to move on. All of that said, I couldn't be happier that he isn't getting on that plane.
                    "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

• @ESPNAndyKatz: Also, let's get rid of the lazy crutch of calling all schools below power five mid-major. Gonzaga, BYU, Wichita State are not mid-major. $$$
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Next time things get tense, Shocka Kahn and I will start up a discussion about Archduke Ferdinand, and BAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Not saying this is over, but I am EXCEEDINGLY disappointed in some of you here today.

Not many, but I hope you wear a badge of shame for the rest of your days as Shockers.

#shame
                          JEEEEEEEZ.. blow me
                          what are message boards for..

anyways, now that Dr. Morals is done.

YAHOOOOO!!!!!!! GREGG FOR PRESIDENT!

Comment

• Yep...missed the pinned thread. That's what I get for posting fromy phone

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                              Forgot where I claimed to be able to read your mind. Must have been in the post where I said I was talking about you. Someone sure is defensive.

Stick to your garbage route, because you sure can't read.
                              You aren't my daddy. Quit preaching. Go chill.

Comment

• @redbird:Recon: $3.3 million will make Gregg Marshall the highest paid coach in college basketball at a school without FBS football. Let that sink in. Paid.
                                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                                X