The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @_kai_:

Is it possible in the forum software to restrict posting privileges to new members for a set period of time - say seven days post-signup or some such? I've seen this on other forums. Would help the readability of this forum immensely.

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
      If Gregg does go to Alabama or Texas. Can they at least compensate us and take Will Kunkell as well
      While were at it can we also sour the pot with Bob Lutz, Jeffrey Parsons and Blake Cripps.

Comment

Coaches Show canceled. Not good
        Jacob Albracht No specific reason given, but tells me there will be no WSU coaches show tonight as requested by WSU. Again no details on why

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
          While were at it can we also sour the pot with Bob Lutz, Jeffrey Parsons and Blake Cripps.
          Bob has gotten himself off the list, I think. At least a reprieve. The others, oh hell yeah.

Comment

Coaches Show canceled. Not good
            I'm personally not reading too much into that. Shows have been canceled before and we all know today is obviously a busy one. That's just my two cents though.

Comment

• Emotions are running high right now. People are speculating (and agonizing)over every detail. I think it would be a mistake to have the show today. It might generate more negative vibes than positive ones.

Just look how crazy these threads are now, FWIW (and I do not live in Wichita) some of the callers are real goobers, so you'd have hyped-up goobers calling in.

No good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tschandler View Post
                Obviously not, but then again the only schools with Basketball "fanatics" either don't have a D1 football program or like Kentucky it is an exercise in futility. But we have a decent basketball history. We also have shown we give other sports the resources to reach the very top of the respective sports. While Football is far and away the main engine that drives Alabama athletics, fans of a school like Wichita are the last ones to lecture Bama fans on following one sport.

When it comes to resources WSU can't compete in a pissing match with Alabama. We all know that, but just stop with some of this crap.

It seams that having attendance in the top 25 for our baseball team last year, or a top 10 volleyball attendance for about 10 years makes it clear that WSU is not a one sport University.

Look at WSU's success at Golf, Tennis, the strides WSU is making in its Women Basketball program, I think our Athletic Department is also giving the other sports the resources needed to complete.

Comment

• Probably best if the university wants to present itself well. Nothing like a good technical difficulty or a housekeeping call to give 3G a reminder of the worst of ICT.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                    Emotions are running high right now. People are speculating (and agonizing)over every detail. I think it would be a mistake to have the show today. It might generate more negative vibes than positive ones.

Just look how crazy these threads are now, FWIW (and I do not live in Wichita) some of the callers are real goobers, so you'd have hyped-up goobers calling in.

No good.

I agree. With it being a call-in show, it doesn't make any sense for him to go on the air anyway - regardless of what he's planning on doing.

Comment

If Gregg does go to Alabama or Texas. Can they at least compensate us and take Will Kunkel as well
                      Maybe even help out fellow Valley member and take Paul Lusk.

Comment

• From Mike Kennedy - To clarify, Gregg Marshall did not cancel his radio show for tonight. It was tentative, and did not get placed on his schedule. An effort will be made to schedule a end of the season Gregg Marshall Show in the near future.

Comment

• I weirdly have some sense of pride for Marshall that Bama fans are going nuts about his potential hire on Twitter. One guy said if they land Marshall he's going to run nude laps around the office chugging whiskey the rest of the day. So, there's that.

Comment

• I just assumed the only way he would do a show would be if he was announcing he was staying.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                              I'm personally not reading too much into that. Shows have been canceled before and we all know today is obviously a busy one. That's just my two cents though.
                              Was it rescheduled ?? No, not good

Comment

• Originally posted by ky-mike View Post
                                From Mike Kennedy - To clarify, Gregg Marshall did not cancel his radio show for tonight. It was tentative, and did not get placed on his schedule. An effort will be made to schedule a end of the season Gregg Marshall Show in the near future.
                                I am hoisting the bs flag on this. And if true the person in charge should be fired.

Comment

Working...
                                X