The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
    “When you have opportunities, if you want to listen -- and we do -- then you see how that goes,” Marshall said when asked about the Missouri job

I don't see Mark Few making statements like this. When is enough, enough? More money will buy the "Marshals" nothing they can't already buy with 3.5M per year.
    He also said .. "I could retire at Wichita State ... if they will have me" ... So just depends on which part of the statement you want to focus on.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
      You are definitely paranoid if you think Duke or UNC will look Gregg's way.
      3G is definitely to open, honest and brash for those two east coast schools. Also why he's arguably the best fit at WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        It's really about 29-5 probably not getting in the tournament.

Also, I'll take a guy who continually makes the realistic statement that he isn't going to 'stick his head in the sand' than all the guys who profess their devotion and bail the first time the phone rings.

He's had 2 D1 jobs in 19 years, with tremendous success. At some point you just have to sit back and enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts.
        Nailed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          He also said .. "I could retire at Wichita State ... if they will have me" ... So just depends on which part of the statement you want to focus on.
          He said that this weekend ?

Comment

• I have 2 words for Mizzou - Steve Forbes

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
              The article I read didn't have that quote, but I didn't hear the entire statement.

Comment

• He did say that, it was in answering the same question you guys are referring to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  I have 2 words for Mizzou - Steve Forbes
                  Do you really dislike Steve Forbes THAT MUCH

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDover1018 View Post
                    He did say that, it was in answering the same question you guys are referring to.
                    The article was was written by CBS, so not that surprising they would try and put a negative spin on it.

Comment

• Marshall's answer was no different than the answer he has given multiple times. He will answer any calls and serious offers, but he and his family is completely happy where they are at.

Comment

• WSU paid him a bonus for an award he didn't get. I don't see many other schools doing that. Can't imagine him leaving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                          WAIT A MINUTE...LYNN IS THE SHOCKERNET MOLE FOR THE MARSHALL FAMILY, NOT KELLEN, AND SHE IS @Shocker Mama:.
                          Nah. I had to miss Arch Madness this year, because I was home working. Lynn never misses!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                            https://www.missourinet.com/2017/03/05/marshall-i-could-easily-retire-at-wichita-state-when-asked-about-mizzou-coaching-job/

That's the full audio from it

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                              They also said that if they can't get him they should look at Muller.
                              That might work out - as long as they look, but don't smell.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                                Marshall's answer was no different than the answer he has given multiple times. He will answer any calls and serious offers, but he and his family is completely happy where they are at.
                                This. I dunno why this insecurity happens yearly. I mean I get how the P5 idiot fans don't get it because they're simply ignorant. But members of our own fanbase not understanding really makes me wonder about the psyche of some people.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X