No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No mention of any names here, but NC State is reportedly snooping around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Remember'70 View Post
      No mention of any names here, but NC State is reportedly snooping around.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-bas...f1chki9wnoq4nf
      Canning a guy that's made the tournament 5 of the last 6 years is certainly going to endear them to candidates. I know they're having a bad year but holy crap!
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• GoatLube already threw Marshalls name in there

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
          Canning a guy that's made the tournament 5 of the last 6 years is certainly going to endear them to candidates. I know they're having a bad year but holy crap!

Everyone's favorite troll Doug Gottlieb seems to think HCGM is the "perfect guy" for NC State:

Comment

• A job he turned down back in 2011, before he was making what he is today, or had the program at its current level, with the same unlikable NC State AD at the helm? Wouldn't hold my breath if I were an NC State fan.

Gottlieb's just trolling WSU fans, nothing more.

Comment

• Coach Marshall has been, is and will be the perfect candidate for many jobs. That isn't the issue however. The big question is what job is the perfect job for Gregg Marshall. Possibly it is the one he has.

Comment

• I hate this %#<k!$ thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
                  Everyone's favorite troll Doug Gottlieb seems to think HCGM is the "perfect guy" for NC State:

https://twitter.com/GottliebShow/sta...06555380858880
                  It's amazing how little Gottlieb knows about college basketball.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• According to Gottlieb, Gottlieb was perfect for Oklahoma State and several other jobs, but I guess he was wrong on those.

Comment

• Maggie will be a senior next year in HS

Kellen will be a junior in college

The next two years he has a legit chance to go the distance here barring some weird loss of talent

Haven't even talked about the $$$$ or the opportunity for us to go to another conference

Just stop

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        It's amazing how little Gottlieb knows about college basketball.
                        I put more thought and research into a shockernet post than this guy puts into a tweet.
                        I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                        If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                          A job he turned down back in 2011, before he was making what he is today, or had the program at its current level, with the same unlikable NC State AD at the helm? Wouldn't hold my breath if I were an NC State fan.

Gottlieb's just trolling WSU fans, nothing more.
                          I hate that guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post

https://twitter.com/GottliebShow/sta...06555380858880
                            I agree with him. Marshall would be perfect for alot of schools. But over the years we have found out it not about that. Its about what school is right for Marshall. Not the other way around.

Comment

• Whoever NC State hires, I predict they will be looking for a new coach in 5-6 years.

Comment

• Shaka Smart might be available

Comment

Working...
                                X