X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SadNews View Post
    This is great. The constant mentioning of crime in Memphis. Priceless
    Sucks, doesn't it?

Do you have a bulletproof cover for your Gateway?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• You guys do realize that this is very likely @UofMemphis: right?

Comment

• Nah that guys a goof

Comment

Nah that guys a goof
          But he does have shitty sentence structure, punctuation, capitalization, and what not, just like... you.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
            But he does have shitty sentence structure, punctuation, capitalization, and what not, just like... you.
            He does? That's to bad.

Comment

• You guys could always hire Todd Butler to take over the Bball team :wsu_posters:

Comment

• We all know you don't seriously believe you're gonna get Marshall. You're just here to yank our chains because you're bored and live in Memphis. That's gonna be you're out when it all becomes official. We get it.

Just promise us you won't go completely silent after the egg lands on your face because you deserve to be humiliated like the city you live in is. Promise? ... And judging by your enormously attention-deprived being, you probably won't be silent anyways. You'll have a list of excuses ready. Which in the end, will be most hilarious and satisfying to look at.

So please, carry on with your Sunday entertainment from ghettoville.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

You guys could always hire Todd Butler to take over the Bball team :wsu_posters:
                  He's a southern boy. You can have him back, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                    If true (and I'm sure mods could confirm), I don't know what words of pathetic can describe that. Becoming a sock to mask your true personality on an internet message board and then to actually put down yourself via a different handle at the same time.

They are bored, bored, and bored in ghettoville. Nothing surprising though.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• We thought Bama fans were bad.. We thought Vandy fans were deplorable... but at least they were big-time enough to not go heavy trolling like this. This wreaks of smaller conference insecurity complex. Nobody else does this stuff.

Small time.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Willing to bet this guy has 5 baby mama's and sells crack out his moms house.

But i guess thats just the memphis way, bbq,mediocre bball and dodging child support like bullets in downtown memphis.

#whoopdattrick
                        Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
                          Willing to bet this guy has 5 baby mama's and sells crack out his moms house.

But i guess thats just the memphis way, bbq,mediocre bball and dodging child support like bullets in downtown memphis.

#whoopdattrick
                          Nvm, that would mean there are 5 women willing to pro-create with this sleez ball.
                          Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• ....patiently waits while he googles "procreate"

Comment

• This site is unbearable I'm going to stick with TOB

Comment

• I leave for a couple of days and I come back to this crap?

Jesus God what the hell happened here?

Comment

Working...
                                X