No announcement yet.

New KWCH anchor picking Twitter fight with WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranked teams are just lining up to play WSU. It's such an old line. The Big 1 conference does NOTHING year in and year out, but pile on WSU for trying to schedule teams that won't play them. Lutz would eat him for a snack.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      Not surprised the guy who pussed out on a bet, asking to be cut some slack, asks the same for some other douche.
      Fev, how did KC puss out? I am legitimately asking, I can't recall the particulars.
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
        A little off topic but I looked at Lutz Twitter and he talks a lot today about KU and makes a Kstate comment but had nothing about the WSU games. Typical Wichita Media it looks like.
        Not only is it off topic, I don't see your point.
        On twitter as @WuShocks

Comment

• Aaaand on the KWCH app this morning, KSU and KU have full game stories from yesterday, but nothing for WSU. Maybe more messages need to be sent.
          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• I'm truly glad there are gentle people like you to balance me out. I'll punch him if I see him downtown, or elsewhere, which is admittedly terrible, I know.

Edit..on mobile didn't post quote of seskridge feeling bad bc fever pointed out he looked like he bailed his eyes out.

Edit 2. Bawled. Auto correct doesn't f'n know me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
              Aaaand on the KWCH app this morning, KSU and KU have full game stories from yesterday, but nothing for WSU. Maybe more messages need to be sent.
              @KWCHJBarrett @KWCHDani @KWCHWill KWCH anti-WSU bias continues. No story on Shocker game v. Illinois St

#sad
              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                Fev, how did KC puss out? I am legitimately asking, I can't recall the particulars.
                Just as the quote says in my signature, he was supposed to ban himself from Shockernet for a year after the Shox went undefeated in the regular season. By my count, March 1, 2015 would have been the first time we should have seen him post. Instead, he has quietly shown up as early as October. Typical. Aces1982ish.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
                  Aaaand on the KWCH app this morning, KSU and KU have full game stories from yesterday, but nothing for WSU. Maybe more messages need to be sent.
                  Sounds like you have an app that needs to be deleted.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I wonder if they will send this D-bag to STL....God I hope so!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                      @KWCHJBarrett @KWCHDani @KWCHWill KWCH anti-WSU bias continues. No story on Shocker game v. Illinois St

#sad
                      Very possibly, I'm not understanding. I clicked the link and the very first story is WSU's game.

Add: I'm NOT defending them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                        Very possibly, I'm not understanding. I clicked the link and the very first story is WSU's game.

Then they just added it, because it wasn't there when I posted it same with another poster on this board that couldn't find it on their app

Comment

The article says it was posted to their website at 10:18 AM today. Probably added shortly after my tweet.

Comment

• It's there now. Thanks Shockernetters.
                            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                              The article says it was posted to their website at 10:18 AM today. Probably added shortly after my tweet.
                              Didn't even look for the posting time. My bad.

I will also mention that both Beaker and Mildkitty games were at home and, therefore, maybe more available for additional video/on-site talk.

Comment

Didn't even look for the posting time. My bad.

I will also mention that both Beaker and Mildkitty games were at home and, therefore, maybe more available for additional video/on-site talk.
                                Fair and good point.

Comment

Working...
                                X