Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seskridge
    Seriously? If so, I do take some pity on him
    He wasn't crying dishing out the tweets 3 hours ago, so no pity here.

Now, he'll know his place.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
      Seriously? If so, I do take some pity on him
      Why? How else is he supposed to learn?

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
        Him and Jeffrey Parsons had nothing good to say about the MVC after WSU lost at UNI cuse espn made a big deal about how long it had been since 2 ranked mvc teams squared off. I quit watching KWCH after that, so this..This is just a management problem and a bunch of idiots at kwch finally crossing the unprofessional line. I will never tune in to KWCH news again.
        Parsons is a smug asshole. That may be where the new guy is getting it from. I wish that he would move away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
          Parsons is a smug asshole. That may be where the new guy is getting it from. I wish that he would move away.
          Parsons sells effing cardboard boxes for a living - no lie. Don't bother yourself with anything he says.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
            Parsons sells effing cardboard boxes for a living - no lie. Don't bother yourself with anything he says.
            Really? Thats fantastic!

Comment

Literally lol'ed.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Really? Thats fantastic!
                Always wondered why he's on that show.

Comment

• So, Knuckle's "apology" says he's new here, like that's some kind of excuse. Must not be too bright -- failed to notice the name on the city limits sign when he arrived in town, didn't read all of the decals and bumper stickers, missed all of the yellow and black. Those things might have suggested that this town has a home team that snotty new sports anchors better not mess with.

Comment

• Caption This Photo:

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                      Caption This Photo:

Do you think anyone will realize that this paper is as blank as my brain?
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Does SLU not count last season for some reason?
                        According to whatever logic those people use, SLU was not ranked at the time we played them. Doesn't matter that they were ranked at the end of the year. No, you played SLU in early December so they don't count. If you play them later then they count as a ranked team. To anyone with half a brain this makes no sense but anyone with half a brain doesn't say bad things about WSU for no reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                          Caption This Photo:

Aspiring used car salesman.

Comment

• Quit gettin' your panties in a twist folks. The guy is a noob so cut him some slack.

Comment

The dumbass didn't delete his posts until after this was brought to the attention of some of his colleagues. Something tells me that he's been taught a lesson.
                              Let's see, I personally sent an email to the KWCH sales director, news director, and sports director with the promise that I would begin calling KWCH sponsors on Monday. Reminded them that many of their sponsors are also WSU sponsors. I also tweeted the KWCH GM (thanks to whoever posted that) with the same promise. I called the KWCH sports desk and left a message with the same promise. In addition I sent several tweets to our friend Will reminding him that WSU fans did not appreciate his tweets. I think KWCH was hearing a lot from quite a few of us.
                              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                                Quit gettin' your panties in a twist folks. The guy is a noob so cut him some slack.
                                Not a noob, just new to town. He should know better.

Comment

Working...
                                X