New KWCH anchor picking Twitter fight with WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    I believe I heard in a song somewhere....that you don't want to go to war...
    Second line says don't **** where you eat.

Comment

"I am sorry if you were offended" Really? Really? We were offended because you are an Asshole...sorry if that offends you.

Comment

It wasn't the comparison as much as the "WAY better" comment. And an apology isn't "I"m sorry if you were offended" as he gave.
        On twitter as @WuShocks

Comment

Originally posted by BikeIdiot View Post
          It's a shame for him that first impressions are so, so everlasting.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Walking case for abortion

Comment

Bahahahaha, his intent with the first tweet may not have been to offend, even if it was offensive. But the stream of bullshit that it he posted afterwards most definitely was. Dumbass.

Comment

Suck it Will.

Only time, if you still have it, can get you back with the home town fans.

Comment

Well he's probably going to get a lot of people to watch that awful Sports Sunday tomorrow

Comment

Meh, as far I'm concerned he learned his lesson. I doubt he's going to do it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BenWSU View Post
                      Walking case for abortion
                      You are disgusting. I don't care that you'll say you were joking.

Comment

• If you have to issue an apology a month after you start a job then you probably need to take some time to reflect on your life.

Comment

• Just saw him on KWCH. He looked like he just got done bawling his eyes out.
                          Last edited by ShockerFever; February 14, 2015, 10:17 PM.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                            You are disgusting. I don't care that you'll say you were joking.
                            My psychological game for tonight. Thanks for taking the bait.

Comment

• That's hilarious that he deleted those tweets and then had to issue an apology. You know he did it because he HAD to, not because he WANTED to. Screw him.

This will leave a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths and his reputation has now been cemented and tarnished. BIG mistake on his noob part.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Him and Jeffrey Parsons had nothing good to say about the MVC after WSU lost at UNI cuse espn made a big deal about how long it had been since 2 ranked mvc teams squared off. I quit watching KWCH after that, so this..This is just a management problem and a bunch of idiots at kwch finally crossing the unprofessional line. I will never tune in to KWCH news again.

Comment

Working...
                                X