X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you prep it, they will come.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Wow. Sounds like people think this may be happening.

Comment

• Imo, this means GameDay is coming. I would put my confidence level at 85%

If GameDay doesn't come I have a feeling Marshall and the athletic department are going to be all sorts of pissed.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
          If GameDay doesn't come I have a feeling Marshall and the athletic department are going to be all sorts of pissed.
          Lol you think maybe just a little?

#GetInterviewedAngry

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
            Higher ups wouldn't be commenting if it wasn't happening. I would consider this a done deal
            That's true. As another example, higher ups would never say they are appealing an NCAA ruling if they weren't going to.

Comment

• I B-E-L-I-E-V-E . . .

I believe that we are hosting gameday!

It appears @Brian: is right. And I will happily eat crow because I said it was a long shot.
              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Next question....if both teams win out and gameday is in the house....where does this rank as all time hyped games in the chuck?
                Don't sweat the petty things .....and.....don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• I will not be attending because I want to use that time to review the RPI/Ken Pom and SOS threads. Way more fun than gameday. :)

Comment

• Too soon Brian. Too soon.

You aren't allowed to ask that question until 5 minutes before tip-off. The Thread Nazis said so.

Comment

• I like the positive attitude of this happening. Quite frankly, if there is any justice in this world, it will happen. Quite frankly, our program and fanbase have earned it and deserve it a whole hell of a lot more than Utah. In the last four years, we have won the NIT and represented well in the process (emphasis on latter part...I remember Mike Patrick comparing Nebraska atmosphere to Final Four and Fran Fraschilla saying Koch was better than AFH), won the Valley regular season, went to the Final Four, went undefeated into NCAA Tournament (first time in 23 years), and are still highly ranked this year with another Top-10ish team coming to Wichita. Utah went one-and-done in NIT last year and SUCKED the three years before that. The fact that Arizona hosts this week helps our case. Even for power teams, Arizona is not a team with enough national interest to show twice in a row. Kentucky this season...yes. Arizona...NO.

I know I am preaching to the choir here, but c'mon ESPN. Do the right thing. Come to Wichita!
                      78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian View Post
                        Next question....if both teams win out and gameday is in the house....where does this rank as all time hyped games in the chuck?
                        #1, and if not, easily in contention for #1 biggest game of all time in Koch Arena.
                        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Next question....if both teams win out and gameday is in the house....where does this rank as all time hyped games in the chuck?
                          If this happens, I cannot think of anything that would be ahead of it.

Comment

Having #1 ranked and defending national champion Cincinnatti in the house back in the 60's was pretty special as well as visits by Cincy prior to that with the Big O. Wes Unseld's Louisville teams. Larry Bird's Indiana State teams. Nolan Richardson's Tulsa teams. But I doubt the hype back then was anywhere closed to what it will be for College GameDay.

Comment

• For any of you that don't have your Buck Rogers invisible ink glasses, let me tell you, written in invisible ink in that article, were the words (Game Day will be at Wichita Feb 28th.)

Comment

• I want to see a "Perry Ellis likes bunnies" sign.

Comment

Working...
                                X