No announcement yet.

ESPN Gameday on Feb. 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If gameday does come here, I sure hope that our middle-aged cheapskates errr, I mean, "students" don't show up for the event.
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
      If gameday does come here, I sure hope that our middle-aged cheapskates errr, I mean, "students" don't show up for the event.
      This x1,000,000!! They should run it like a posh night club! Let the more "photogenic" in first and closest to the stage!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
        If gameday does come here, I sure hope that our middle-aged cheapskates errr, I mean, "students" don't show up for the event.
        Amen!
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Furgeson View Post
          This x1,000,000!! They should run it like a posh night club! Let the more "photogenic" in first and closest to the stage!
          My guess is that requirement eliminates the vast majority of us....

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Furgeson View Post
            Originally posted by Shoxtastic View Post
            My guess is that requirement eliminates the vast majority of us....
            I hear that... my face is made for Shockernet.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              I hear that... my face is made for Shockernet.
              Yes, thank God you're the dog in the picture.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• I think that I just saw a commericial for gameday on ESPN2- Az vs Utah.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post
                  I think that I just saw a commericial for gameday on ESPN2- Az vs Utah.
                  You sure it wasn't, Arizona-UCLA? That game is where they're at this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                    You sure it wasn't, Arizona-UCLA? That game is where they're at this weekend.
                    Your are probably right.

Comment

• I just heard from a very reliable source that "gameday" is for sure coming to the chuck for our beloved Shox vs UNI game!!!! Can't reveal my source.....but It Is going to happen!
                      Don't sweat the petty things .....and.....don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian View Post
                        I just heard from a very reliable source that "gameday" is for sure coming to the chuck for our beloved Shox vs UNI game!!!! Can't reveal my source.....but It Is going to happen!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxtastic View Post
                          If Ron says it's happening, it's happening!

Comment

• Boy I sure hope you didn't let the wrong cat out of the bag. If it's not true, I'm gonna be very upset.

As of now, I'm stoked!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                              Boy I sure hope you didn't let the wrong cat out of the bag. If it's not true, I'm gonna be very upset.

As of now, I'm stoked!!
                              Its all good. If it happens great. If not, dealing with disappointment builds character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian View Post
                                I just heard from a very reliable source that "gameday" is for sure coming to the chuck for our beloved Shox vs UNI game!!!! Can't reveal my source.....but It Is going to happen!
                                Brian laying it all out and going all in. Bout to become a hero or a zero buddy! Im hoping for the former.

Comment

Working...
                                X