No announcement yet.

ESPN Gameday on Feb. 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the "second location" could end up being Utah-AZ. Is what I'm trying to say.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• So you don't want some of ESPNs more influential people to stick around and experience Koch Arena during a big game? Because that's the real reward here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
        So you don't want some of ESPNs more influential people to stick around and experience Koch Arena during a big game? Because that's the real reward here.
        Is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
          Is it?
          Yes, it absutely is. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise. I'm hoping that they do the 3 o'clock show here as well and then fly out for one of the other games. But I'm not expecting that to happen.

Comment

Yes, it absutely is. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise. I'm hoping that they do the 3 o'clock show here as well and then fly out for one of the other games. But I'm not expecting that to happen.
            The real reward isn't having a (really 2 hour) marketing special for your program that future students, donors, and recruits can see? It isn't maintaining that feel of "big-time" here at WSU that keeps Gregg Marshall around? I don't care what Rece, Jay, Jay Will, and Seth think.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
              The real reward isn't having a (really 2 hour) marketing special for your program that future students, donors, and recruits can see? It isn't maintaining that feel of "big-time" here at WSU that keeps Gregg Marshall around? I don't care what Rece, Jay, Jay Will, and Seth think.
              You sure about that? They carry a lot of influence, that goes well beyond what the show can do. Most of the show is devoted to covering all of the other big games for day. We just provide a setting.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxtastic View Post
                  You seem like you would be extremely excited if we merely got a mention on Gameday. So I can't say that I place any weight on your opinion. It's small time. We deserve the full treatment.

Comment

• A two-hour commercial on ESPN, that turns itself into a four-hour commercial with the game, in the most attention we have received since the Final Four. And you are angry because they aren't going to be here after the game. You're entitled to your opinion, but I promise you mine is closer to what Gregg Marshall is thinking than yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxtastic View Post
                      A two-hour commercial on ESPN, that turns itself into a four-hour commercial with the game, in the most attention we have received since the Final Four. And you are angry because they aren't going to be here after the game. You're entitled to your opinion, but I promise you mine is closer to what Gregg Marshall is thinking than yours.
                      Yeah, I don't like getting half of a prize. That's how losers think. And what Coach says to the public and what he is actually thinking are not the same thing. Coach doesn't like to be seen as second to anyone.

Comment

• They need to stay so they can watch us cut down nets.
                        You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
                          They need to stay so they can watch us cut down nets.
                          Exactly! That would make me very happy!

Comment

Yeah, I don't like getting half of a prize. That's how losers think. And what Coach says to the public and what he is actually thinking are not the same thing. Coach doesn't like to be seen as second to anyone.
                            I'll take half of the Powerball over nothing. Count me in the loser column.
                            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                              I'll take half of the Powerball over nothing. Count me in the loser column.
                              I didn't say that I wouldn't take it. I just said that I wasn't happy about it. #NotSatisfied :)

Comment

• At this point I'm sure Coach is more concerned about winning the game than anything else ,,, at least I hope so ,, anything else is just window dressing
                                From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Working...
                                X