ESPN Gameday on Feb. 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
    Old folks eat lunch at 8:15, trust me he can do it :)
    LOL! He likes to sleep in.

Comment

• Since they will be clearing the Arena out at 11:00 am this would be a great day to attend the Game Day festivities then have a liesurely pre-game meal at either the Shocker Dining Hall in Shocker Hall or at the Shocker Bar and Grill in RSC and shoot a game or two of pool.
      Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 21, 2015, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        Unless you live a good distance away you would have a couple of hours to leave, pick-up granddad and make it back for game time based on what was reported in the Eagle:

Plans includes opening the doors at 8:15 a.m. to get fans in — admission will be free — in time for the 10 a.m. live portion of the show.

At 11 a.m., WSU would need to clear the arena to begin seating for the game.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...#storylink=cpy
        He lives in Derby, I'll be driving up Friday morning from Dallas due to the snow coming down in OKC & Wichita. Regardless if we make it to Gameday, we'll be in the house for the game. It's his last 1, didn't imagine the magnitude of this game when I bought tickets weeks ago.

Comment

• I love it....except the Stephen A. Smith part!

Comment

• Steven A. is alright in my book. He did pick the Shockers to take it all before the tournament started last season & raved about Cle on First Take after the UK loss.

Comment

• Must remember--this is all great. BUT there is a far more important even that day. The game. Go Shockers--beat the Panthers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                I don't know Brian but I'd like to think he's right. That being said however, I think this is the second loss to Utah for the Shox this season. Number 7 at #9, also neck-and-neck for the conference championship, and the PAC-12 at that, leads me to think the hose-bags at ESPN will head to the Wasatch Front as opposed to the confluence of the Little and Ark Rivers.
                I am now about to enjoy a large helping of roasted crow. And happy to do so. I trust Shocker Nation will show up, pack the house and show those ESPN goobers and the rest of the country just how passionate this fan base is!

Comment

• I've had this childlike anxiously awaiting Christmas sensation for the last month about this game. It is almost finally here!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    Well, this has caused some consternation on twitter among KU fans, thinking they shouldn't have to share with WSU. So at least it's getting a rise out of them.
                    Love it. Anytime it is suggested that the programs are at the same level, it obviously bursts their bubble and gets a rise out of them.

Comment

• College GameDay is really geared towards the younger audiences and students. I really hope we're able to fill a lot of those spots in TV view with the proper turnout.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Need to reserve an up front spot for Carr, McDaniel, Levingston, or any other former Shocker. How many times do you see that? None!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          College GameDay is really geared towards the younger audiences and students. I really hope we're able to fill a lot of those spots in TV view with the proper turnout.
                          Maybe they need to have another "sign competition" (a.k.a.: Project Put the Hot Chicks Up Front and Not the "Diehards")
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by KBShocker View Post
                            Need to reserve an up front spot for Carr, McDaniel, Levingston, or any other former Shocker. How many times do you see that? None!
                            Wonder if Kirstie Alley has been contacted? :wink-new:

Comment

• Let's not forget the Women going up against Drake on Friday night in a battle for first place which can get the weekend rolling! Let's pack the house two days in a row.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                                Wonder if Kirstie Alley has been contacted? :wink-new:
                                Lets put her up front too! Yea keep the idea train rolling! Get her on the phone.

Comment

Working...
                                X