Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
    This is what it looked like at Zona.
    That is weak. Which is why they had those screens up, to hide the empty seats. They won't need to bring those screens to the Chuck!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
      That's being gracious...have you been around pogo?
      I have not, but I'm sure that @pogo: is a good person.
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• @AntoineCarr55: If Shocker Nation packs College Game Day...Big Dawg will make an appearance... #PackAngry so we can #playangry
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
          @AntoineCarr55: If Shocker Nation packs College Game Day...Big Dawg will make an appearance... #PackAngry so we can #playangry
          Yes!
          You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
            Not really:)

Comment

• Originally posted by KBShocker View Post
              Lets put her up front too! Yea keep the idea train rolling! Get her on the phone.
              Not enough room in the front row for her! Just sayin"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                Only when he stays on his meds.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBShocker View Post
                  That is weak. Which is why they had those screens up, to hide the empty seats. They won't need to bring those screens to the Chuck!
                  Even though you can get into the 10-11am College GameDay show for free, I'm guessing there won't be any more than 7-8K show up. A lot of the older folks won't show up until the actual game. And then there will be others who won't be able to make it until game time. As long as there are more than what we usually have at Shocker Madness, I'll be almost satisfied.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                    Even though you can get into the 10-11am College GameDay show for free, I'm guessing there won't be any more than 7-8K show up. A lot of the older folks won't show up until the actual game. And then there will be others who won't be able to make it until game time. As long as there are more than what we usually have at Shocker Madness, I'll be almost satisfied.
                    They should all sit on the side where the cameras show them, even if they must sit higher up! The sections behind the cameras should be blocked off.
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                      They should all sit on the side where the cameras show them, even if they must sit higher up! The sections behind the cameras should be blocked off.
                      I think (hope) the athletic department is smart enough to make sure this happens.
                      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                        Probably more on the lines of the attendence when welcoming the team back after NCAA tourney/ end season 4-5k is my guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by fansince80s View Post
                          Probably more on the lines of the attendence when welcoming the team back after NCAA tourney/ end season 4-5k is my guess.
                          This seems way more realistic while still being a great turnout. There will be way too many people that won't be able to get out that early or just don't care. This is really more of a student thing anyway.

Comment

• I hope you are right and the students support the university. We've been told numerous times that the support isn't about us old folks but I guarantee you that there is no stability within the students. I've seen too many games where they didn't show up. I have a feeling that this will be another of those times. Without the old folks, the loud and boisterous NIT games that were sell outs don't get close to happening. But I don't mind staying home and viewing it from my house even if it is disappointing.

Comment

• Students have to be front and center, but leaving it entirely on them to fill it up for this would be wrong. We simply aren't big enough of a school to have 10k kids under 23 show up no matter how rabid the support. It's not like we're drawing on an enrollment of 50,000.

Old folks and middle aged folks need to turn out too for this thing to reach its ceiling. Treat it as a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                                Students have to be front and center, but leaving it entirely on them to fill it up for this would be wrong. We simply aren't big enough of a school to have 10k kids under 23 show up no matter how rabid the support. It's not like we're drawing on an enrollment of 50,000.

Old folks and middle aged folks need to turn out too for this thing to reach its ceiling. Treat it as a once in a lifetime opportunity.
                                I would estimate that if only students show up, there will only be 2000 at Koch Arena. I hope that I'm wrong but I don't have the faith. That would be truly sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X