Coaches Show 1-5-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    Coach said that ISUR player who decked Baker with the screen after the play ran over to the bench yelling "I got him, I got him"....
    They got another loss and a highlight from Tekele with all their asses looking on in utter helplessness.

Bravo!
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

RON!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti
        This will not be forgotten by the players or staff. ISUr will see a whole new level of angry heretofore unthought possible at the return game.
        Yep. They think they'll be ready for the return match, but this is exactly what Gregg thrives on. Fasten your seat-belts.

Comment

Shaq can only summon that verve......................randomly.

Comment

Coach said that ISUR player who decked Baker with the screen after the play ran over to the bench yelling "I got him, I got him"....
            Muller is obviously playing the role of douche bag to the optimum and unfortunately, soiling the reputation of ISU.

I've met many ISU fans over the years, both in STL & Normal and had nothing but good experiences. Enter one Danny Dumbass into the forum and all hell breaks loose.
            Why is ISU hierarchy tolerating this nonsense?
            Unknown, but the promise of the 'W' and all that goes with them must be too strong to resist.

I venture to think they will find out the lure of winning, while sweet at the the start, will ultimately up with a very rotten stench when all is decided.

On another note, I have watched the infamous screen a couple of times now and it was definitely illegal.
            My problem with Terry Davis was not originally making the call. You can only call what you see.
            My problem is his positioning.
            Instead of rotating onto the court to get a good angle to view between players, he hugged the sideline which restricted his view of the contact.

That is a no-no and he knows better.

That is all.
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by B1ShockFan View Post
              and received a high five from coach Muller - class act?
              Wow. What a bunch buttmunching douchebags. Well, I guess if you can't beat em, you might as well.. beat em.

You really get a true sense of how dirty and classless that entire program is now, from top to bottom, from head coach to fanbase. I know SIU fans have mentioned how horrible that fanbase was over the years and I never truly saw it until now. It's amazing how much sucking and losing can do to make people so desperate.

I can't wait to faceplant them again, like we've been doing for the last decade.
              Last edited by ShockerFever; January 5, 2015, 11:32 PM.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                They got another loss and a highlight from Tekele with all their asses looking on in utter helplessness.

Bravo!
                Yep. Two SC Top Tens of WSU players OWNING and EMBARRASSING Redturd players. I must've missed that totally awesome illegal screen on SportsCenter. Now that's something to hang your hat on.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  Yep. Two SC Top Tens of WSU players OWNING and EMBARRASSING Redturd players. I must've missed that totally awesome illegal screen on SportsCenter. Now that's something to hang your hat on.
                  Freaking awesome

Comment

The return game might get a little nasty.

Comment

I liked how Marshall called out the "housekeeper" fans. Said we have a lot of fans that like to keep track of who's playing and who's not playing and wonder why so and so isn't playing tonight. He said, how many different 5 men do we need to play to make everyone happy?

Comment

If you have a fan base that is analyzing how many 5 men are playing, and how many minutes they are playing, and the contributions they are making..... you have a fan base that is paying attention and finding enough other fans to talk with it about. #Top15Problems #DontMessWithHappy

Comment

Muller is a bitter little clown.
                          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            I liked how Marshall called out the "housekeeper" fans. Said we have a lot of fans that like to keep track of who's playing and who's not playing and wonder why so and so isn't playing tonight. He said, how many different 5 men do we need to play to make everyone happy?
                            I thought his remarks were petty.
                            Last edited by pinstripers; January 6, 2015, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Maybe they were but I imagine he gets tired of hearing questions about 3rd teamers. That's about the least of his concerns right now.

Comment

deleted

Comment

Working...
                                X