Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches Show 1-5-2014

On now!

All news, and all that matters to you in the Wichita region, plus 24-hour traffic updates, weather & more. Stream, read and download KNSS-AM from any device on Audacy.
    Last edited by Anthroshock; January 5, 2015, 06:27 PM. Reason: link

Coach said that ISUR player who decked Baker with the screen after the play ran over to the bench yelling "I got him, I got him"....

Comment

Coach has a cold and is a little cranky.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        Coach said that ISUR player who decked Baker with the screen after the play ran over to the bench yelling "I got him, I got him"....
        Classy. I bet Redbird fans applaud that.

Comment

Uh oh! He's reliving the Jackie kick.

Comment

Coach said Kelley was brought to WSU to to 1 thing ---- REBOUND - he has had no fire to do that for the last two games. If he not going to do that then ..........he will sit on the bench.

Comment

He"s waiting for calls from SNs.

Comment

Shaq had another good day of practice today. If he can sustain that effort he can be all league. Do it Shaq!
                Go Shocks!

Comment

Interesting point. New lady fan called and had a question about guys having fun on the floor. Coaches response was that Ron, Fred and Tekele are so workmanlike, you never see them show much emotion. This is very true. They usually only show emotion at the end of games or when their cheering on their teammates from the bench. Last year you had smiling Cleanthony and happy Chadrack leading cheers and showing that contagious emotion. Outside of Shaq,I don't think any of the current roster is overly demonstrative, although Rauno is known to smile quite a bit when things are going good.
                  Last edited by wusphlash; January 5, 2015, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Most important, he talked about housekeeper, fans. Those fans who are counting every mminute of PT for every bench player and trying to divine wisdom out of it
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

and received a high five from coach Muller - class act?

Comment

It would also help if the screen's defender would start calling the picks for Baker.
                        He could have used some help.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                          Shaq had another good day of practice today. If he can sustain that effort he can be all league. Do it Shaq!
                          That is golden! Keep it up Shaq!
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Coach said Kelley was brought to WSU to to 1 thing ---- REBOUND - he has had no fire to do that for the last two games. If he not going to do that then ..........he will sit on the bench.
                            This has been noted. Hopefully he, and the other freshman, get it figured out.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

any interesting callers tonight?

I know my uncle call's in but he doesn't use his real name (which is dennis, lol), but he is not the "famous" dennis

Comment

Working...
                              X