No announcement yet.

WSU vs GWU GAME DISCUSSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is it safe to say that Shaq is done as a shocker after his tweet today and his zero minutes? HCGM Has been disappointed in him for some time and it feels like he has reached the point of no return.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
      They were both juco all americans right?
      Isn't carter one?
      do we have any juniors that shared similar accomplishments on the team?
      For Marshall to trust the Freshmen more this early in the season speaks volumes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
        So is it safe to say that Shaq is done as a shocker after his tweet today and his zero minutes? HCGM Has been disappointed in him for some time and it feels like he has reached the point of no return.
        did he post anything else other than the 3 tweets i posted?
        I think they seem cryptic but could be about college or women and not basketball.

Comment

They were both juco all americans right?
          Nope.

Comment

I think they seem cryptic but could be about college or women and not basketball.
            Maybe he wasn't invited to swim with the dolphins? That'd piss me off too! F those guys ;)
            I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
            If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
              Nope.
              I thought both were top juco's at the time?

Comment

Nope.
                Hall went like 5 years without playing competitive bb I believe

@rjl:
                If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

I'd say the DNP has to mean something. Wamukota was playing meaningful minutes ahead of Shaq!!! That says it all right there.

Comment

• A nice play we did have against the 1-3-1 was Baker's make at the elbow. When open like he was there, that should work all night long. Nurger did get the rock in some nice spots and I was rooting for him to make a move and go up strong. Instead, he would kick back out quickly. Carter and Kelly were not receiving the ball in good spots and GW wanted them taking the long 15' and farther shots. It appears Brown and Ria'n are playing solid defense when in so that will help their cause for rotation minutes. All in all, most our young players showed nice gains in Hawaii for us.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Tweets plus bench when we needed presence inside plus how he reacted on he bench.

Comment

I thought both were top juco's at the time?
                        Bush and Tevin? Nah.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                          A nice play we did have against the 1-3-1 was Baker's make at the elbow. When open like he was there, that should work all night long. Nurger did get the rock in some nice spots and I was rooting for him to make a move and go up strong. Instead, he would kick back out quickly. Carter and Kelly were not receiving the ball in good spots and GW wanted them taking the long 15' and farther shots. It appears Brown and Ria'n are playing solid defense when in so that will help their cause for rotation minutes. All in all, most our young players showed nice gains in Hawaii for us.
                          Lots to build on. It'd be one thing if this was as good as we could be but we have a lot trending up. Now that you point it out, once our 3 starting guards get back their mojo, look out!!! Turning point?

@rjl:

Comment

He retweeted this - https://twitter.com/Melblume12/statu...24355340390401 - and then edited it to it's current state. I imagine he's frustrated.

Comment

Bush and Tevin? Nah.
                              Mjbaker meant Cle and hall. Hall wasn't Cle was or maybe 2nd team?

@rjl:

Comment

• The guys looked gassed. I think a lot of the issues are just from the guys wearing down. Having to press late in the game because you have dug a hole, then having to do it again, and again, and again. Fatigue is cumulative, and I think Fred and Ron are just worn down. It appears Fred and Ron have called to be subbed out more these first 12 games, than all of last year.

When we say the freshman are making strides, I think all we see is the scoring. Not the turnovers, the blown defensive assignment, nor the missed box out. Would be interesting to see what HCGM thought about Brown's play that got him basically ZERO minutes in the 2nd half. Must be some reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X