Arch Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shoxtastic View Post
    UNI sold 650?????? In arguably one of its best seasons? Ouch.
    That was the number UNI requested from the league in December. And they sold them all. I imagine there will be at least twice as many UNI fans there.

Comment

• Shows lack of faith in the team from the athletic department if you ask me...

Comment

• Yeti,
        Check your PM.
        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
          I did ShockRef, and replied to you!
          Replied and done. Thanks.
          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Fun fact: We haven't played Southern Illinois in St. Louis since 1992.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              Fun fact: We haven't played Southern Illinois in St. Louis since 1992.
              Nice find.
              The Assman

Comment

• Hi everyone, I don't post very much, but I recently moved from Wichita to Little Rock for a job, really missed being at Koch this year. Anyway, three of us from Little Rock will be traveling to St. Louis for the weekend. We have tickets for Friday (second session) and Saturday and Sunday from some Business connections in the St. Louis area.

Anyway if anyone reads this and has three tickets for Friday afternoon session that I could buy please PM me.

Thanks!!! Looking forward to seeing the Shocks in person for the first time this year since the Intrust game!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by smm View Post
                  Hi everyone, I don't post very much, but I recently moved from Wichita to Little Rock for a job, really missed being at Koch this year. Anyway, three of us from Little Rock will be traveling to St. Louis for the weekend. We have tickets for Friday (second session) and Saturday and Sunday from some Business connections in the St. Louis area.

Anyway if anyone reads this and has three tickets for Friday afternoon session that I could buy please PM me.

Thanks!!! Looking forward to seeing the Shocks in person for the first time this year since the Intrust game!!!!
                  Plenty of tickets will be available on the street. Your choice.
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Hi everyone, I don't post very much, but I recently moved from Wichita to Little Rock for a job, really missed being at Koch this year. Anyway, three of us from Little Rock will be traveling to St. Louis for the weekend. We have tickets for Friday (second session) and Saturday and Sunday from some Business connections in the St. Louis area.

There will be plenty of tickets available online or even through the scalpers the day of the game. You should easily be able to swing some for around $20-25 or less on Friday.
                    ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                    www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

• Originally posted by EB 22 View Post
                      There will be plenty of tickets available online or even through the scalpers the day of the game. You should easily be able to swing some for around $20-25 or less on Friday.
                      I agree I can find tix on the street, but just wanted to see if anyone had any in the WSU section.
                      Thanks

Comment

I agree I can find tix on the street, but just wanted to see if anyone had any in the WSU section.
                        Thanks
                        The first game at Noon is going to be one big WSU section. There will be a sprinkle of other fans there but you'll be good and around WSU fans anywhere you sit.
                        ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                        www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                          Fun fact: We haven't played Southern Illinois in St. Louis since 1992.
                          Is that right? I thought I remembered playing them back in the Darren Brooks days.

Comment

• Anyone heard anything regarding specifics of Pep Rally for Friday???

Location, time, ect?
                            Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

• I have tickets if you know of anyone who needs them. Must sell. WSU section

Comment

Thanks
                                i have 4 all session passes in the shocker section!

Comment

Working...
                                X