No announcement yet.

Arch Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=smm;550440]Hi everyone, I don't post very much, but I recently moved from Wichita to Little Rock for a job, really missed being at Koch this year. Anyway, three of us from Little Rock will be traveling to St. Louis for the weekend. We have tickets for Friday (second session) and Saturday and Sunday from some Business connections in the St. Louis area.

Anyway if anyone reads this and has three tickets for Friday afternoon session that I could buy please PM me.

Thanks!!! Looking forward to seeing the Shocks in person for the first time this year since the Intrust game!!!![/QUOT

I have tickets. all session passes.

Comment

• [QUOTE=bnelson;550501]
      Originally posted by smm View Post
      Hi everyone, I don't post very much, but I recently moved from Wichita to Little Rock for a job, really missed being at Koch this year. Anyway, three of us from Little Rock will be traveling to St. Louis for the weekend. We have tickets for Friday (second session) and Saturday and Sunday from some Business connections in the St. Louis area.

Anyway if anyone reads this and has three tickets for Friday afternoon session that I could buy please PM me.

Thanks!!! Looking forward to seeing the Shocks in person for the first time this year since the Intrust game!!!![/QUOT

I have tickets. all session passes.
      check your PM

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
        Replied and done. Thanks.
        You still owe me a beer & this year I really need it.

letsgobears!

Comment

• Where is the "shocker net" hangout this year in St. Louis? Been a member of this board for years and never met any of you (maybe that's a good thing).

Comment

• Originally posted by wuhog View Post
            Where is the "shocker net" hangout this year in St. Louis? Been a member of this board for years and never met any of you (maybe that's a good thing).
            Same here.... first time going to Arch Madness

Comment

• Have never bought or sold from scalpers there. Did not buy tickets this year due to some surgery for my wife. However, if the Shox meet Northern Iowa on Sunday, I think I can give her enough extra pain meds Saturday night to make the trip and get back before she wakes up and needs more. Does anyone know what a typical Sunday afternoon ticket could run from a scalper since they are buying them cheap from the non-Sunday fans? Want to make sure I have enough cash (I know where her purse is, too). Serious about the price, by the way.
              If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
                Have never bought or sold from scalpers there. Did not buy tickets this year due to some surgery for my wife. However, if the Shox meet Northern Iowa on Sunday, I think I can give her enough extra pain meds Saturday night to make the trip and get back before she wakes up and needs more. Does anyone know what a typical Sunday afternoon ticket could run from a scalper since they are buying them cheap from the non-Sunday fans? Want to make sure I have enough cash (I know where her purse is, too). Serious about the price, by the way.
                Just depends on where you want to sit and what you can spend. Twenty bucks will get you in the building, center court right on top of the floor would run a few hundred.

Comment

• Originally posted by bnelson View Post
                  i have 4 all session passes in the shocker section!
                  bnelson, I sent you a PM. IF you are willing to break up you tickets I would be interested in 4 for Friday afternoon.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by wuhog View Post
                    Where is the "shocker net" hangout this year in St. Louis? Been a member of this board for years and never met any of you (maybe that's a good thing).
                    A meet up with Shockernetters....

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                      Just bought tickets to the Saturday night performance of Phantom of the Opera at the Fox Theatre on Grand Street.
                      Seeing the Fox theatre will be worth the price of admission!

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobears View Post
                        You still owe me a beer & this year I really need it.

letsgobears!
                        Thirsty Bear,
                        As usual, I will be in STL from Thursday PM until about 5:00 PM on Sunday. You can say that is presumptuous but I prefer to call it simple confidence.
                        I will be in attendance watching your Bears play Thursday night. I shouldn't be hard to find so come on down and I will buy you an overpriced ScottTrade beverage.

Trust SR.

That is all.
                        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                          Just bought tickets to the Saturday night performance of Phantom of the Opera at the Fox Theatre on Grand Street.
                          Thanks for the heads up, just purchased a pair of tickets too.

Comment

• Looking for 1 ticket to any or all sessions. If you want to give away or sell one please PM me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                              Thirsty Bear,
                              As usual, I will be in STL from Thursday PM until about 5:00 PM on Sunday. You can say that is presumptuous but I prefer to call it simple confidence.
                              I will be in attendance watching your Bears play Thursday night. I shouldn't be hard to find so come on down and I will buy you an overpriced ScottTrade beverage.

Trust SR.

That is all.
                              Now that's a DEAL! I guess I'll just accost everyone in black & gold until I find you.

(Avert your eyes at the team in maroon)

(Yeah, between the two coaches of the team in maroon I've seen 13 years of it)

letsgobears!

Comment

• Anyone know a good place for a Shockernet gathering? It would probably be crowded, but I thought of Joe Buck's between sessions on Friday? I hear that Ball Park Village has a cow jazz concert and cover Friday night. Surely someone knows a place that would fill the bill.
                                Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

Working...
                                X