Arch Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Madness

All-session tickets for Arch Madness went on sale this morning. Many of us will either buy tickets through WSU or local ticket entrepreneurs on the street in STL. However, just wanted to throw this option out to those who might want to buy early. Single-session seats go on sale in January.

Cool.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Thanks. This being my first time going, I will probably buy mine early through official channels.

Comment

Question. To get tickets in the WSU section, do I need to buy through the WSU ticket office?

Comment

Being reminded that Arch Madness is coming just makes me sad. It reminds me of the excitement of the mid 2000's. 1-2 teams already pretty certain they would be dancing. 2-3 more on the bubble and desperately needing to win a game or two. Teams seeded 5 & 6 that could still threaten to win the whole thing.

Now it's "will WSU improve their NCAA seed or will the Valley steal a 2nd bid?" Just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            Question. To get tickets in the WSU section, do I need to buy through the WSU ticket office?
            Going through WSU will assure you of being in our section surrounded by Shocker maniacs. Otherwise you run the risk of being surrounded by morose fans of other teams.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Thanks. This being my first time going, I will probably buy mine early through official channels.
              You will probably be pretty disappointed with your seat location. If sitting with other Shocker fans is important to you, then the WSU channel is probably best.
              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                Being reminded that Arch Madness is coming just makes me sad. It reminds me of the excitement of the mid 2000's. 1-2 teams already pretty certain they would be dancing. 2-3 more on the bubble and desperately needing to win a game or two. Teams seeded 5 & 6 that could still threaten to win the whole thing.

Now it's "will WSU improve their NCAA seed or will the Valley steal a 2nd bid?" Just doesn't have the same ring to it.
                Yah, it sucks that WSU is just so good now, doesn't it?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Thanks. This being my first time going,
                  what? Blasphemy!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    Yah, it sucks that WSU is just so good now, doesn't it?
                    I was complaining about the rest of the league and how their fall-off has caused the event to lose much of the feel of importance and excitement that it used to have. It was a better event in general 10 years ago.

Stop trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      what? Blasphemy!
                      I would have accepted your donations to attend in prior years. Some people's budgets just don't have room to drop a grand, give or take, on an extra vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                        You will probably be pretty disappointed with your seat location. If sitting with other Shocker fans is important to you, then the WSU channel is probably best.
                        Will that require SASO points or are they available to anyone?

Comment

If you know a season ticket holder who has a lot of points, try to buy through them.

Comment

Everyone who buys tickets will get seats in the WSU section, but the WSU staff will assign seats based on priority points. Like 'monster said, if you know a high-level booster, you should try to buy through them to get better seats.
                            78-65

Comment

They will be running specials where you go buy tickets pretty cheap. Last year we were able to get lower bowl tickets in alot better seats than you would get if you buy from WSU (unless you know somebody with alot of SASO points). The way the MVC does they make sure each school gets equal amount of "good" seats. If you are a school that brings alot of fans, you don't get more "good" seats, but they spread you into the seats behind the goal. There will be a mix of WSU fans around at other locations- so you likely won't be alone, and as they go further the more fans that will be around you.

The real big question - will certain elements be disrupting Arch Madness...

Comment

Working...
                              X