No announcement yet.

Arch Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a heads up- the Twenty-Five Times Two deal has a tiny handful of seats (like maybe 30) remaining if you're only going to be there for one or two sessions and don't want to spring for the whole package. We will be flying in on Saturday and grabbed a couple seats in the front row of Section 320 (upper deck, halfcourt line) for about $38/pp for that session (including the neverending fees) and that comes with a hot dog and a beer for each ticket.

Not really a steal but we might be arriving minutes before tipoff on Saturday, so I wanted tickets in hand when we get out of the cab. Never sat in the upper level at Scottrade but halfcourt seemed like a good spot to try it from.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
      Just a heads up- the Twenty-Five Times Two deal has a tiny handful of seats (like maybe 30) remaining if you're only going to be there for one or two sessions and don't want to spring for the whole package. We will be flying in on Saturday and grabbed a couple seats in the front row of Section 320 (upper deck, halfcourt line) for about $38/pp for that session (including the neverending fees) and that comes with a hot dog and a beer for each ticket.

Not really a steal but we might be arriving minutes before tipoff on Saturday, so I wanted tickets in hand when we get out of the cab. Never sat in the upper level at Scottrade but halfcourt seemed like a good spot to try it from.
      Halfcourt in the upper level is definitely the place to try it from. Those seats aren't bad at all. Moving further back than they first couple rows starts to feel very far away from the action, but I don't mind the front row of the upper deck at all.

Comment

For those attending this year’s tournament, I sure hope the Scottrade Center solved their sewer issues; the stench during last year’s tournament was unbearable at times.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
          Last count was WSU with 2,200 tickets sold and the next highest was UNI with around 650 I believe... Lots of schools with 225, which is the minimum given to the schools... Sad
          Sooner or later, the NCAA will just declare these home games for us.
          ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
          www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

I bought my tickets from Loyola this year because I knew they would get better seats than Wichita State does. Plus, I get a free Harry Potter scarf. What's not to love.
            Professional gas passer.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              https://twitter.com/SOechsli/status/565724181619544064

Seating chart for Arch Madness this year.
              Dear Missouri Valley Conference,

Your Welcome.

Signed,

Us.

Comment

Last year we never paid more than $15 a ticket outside and sat wherever we wanted. When CU was around, never paid more than $20 and still was able to sit in the Shocker fan area.

Comment

Regarding upper deck, I usually watch at least half of a game (not ours)from up there to stretch out and enjoy the space. Not a bad view of a game I'm not invested in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                    Regarding Drake and Bradley... who did those crappy teams pay under the table to get such nice seats for their 200 fans?
                    It happens every year. The logic escapes me too.

The Shockers seem to get the same sections year after year.
                    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti
                      I bought Tix thru WSU but my priority points are low. If the seats suck I will be looking to upgrade.
                      Too bad they don't give you credit for mileage.

Your seating will be luck of the draw if its done as previous years. High point people get placed in the WSU section closest to half court, starting low and moving upwards. Then they start with section 2 and so on. You could be late in one section and placed high or early in another section and placed low. Both have happened to me. I prefer lower even if its more towards the baseline.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

I bought Tix thru WSU but my priority points are low. If the seats suck I will be looking to upgrade.
                        I have bad news. Your seats will suck. You will be in the end zone.

For sparsely attended games, you can move around to better seats.

Good luck.
                        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                          I have bad news. Your seats will suck. You will be in the end zone.

For sparsely attended games, you can move around to better seats.

Good luck.
                          Exactly why I bought mine through ticketmaster instead of the school...

Comment

My priority points are low too and bought my tickets through WSU one year. That was the last year I did it. Best of luck to you though. Of note you can always try and exchange your tickets with scalpers and upgrade your tickets.
                            ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                            www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

True story. We went to FF in Atlanta on a Village Tour bus. You could get a lower bowl or upper bowl package. Guy by himself goes on the cheap and gets an upper bowl seat. He was upper bowl, end zone, last row. He was using binoculars to watch the big screen.
                              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
                                Exactly why I bought mine through ticketmaster instead of the school...
                                Same.

It sucks we're not sitting in the middle of ShockerNation, but we scored some pretty good seats when they went on sale.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X