Arch Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
    I was complaining about the rest of the league and how their fall-off has caused the event to lose much of the feel of importance and excitement that it used to have. It was a better event in general 10 years ago.

Stop trolling.
    Then follow another team?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

A quick check on Ticketmaster yields a pair of tickets ($169 each) in Sec 108 Row 8 which is behind the basket in the permanent seating (non-risers). As I recall last year when I checked Ticketmaster, they were all in the 300 levels (upper deck). Fascinating.

Comment

We got our tix through ticketmaster yesterday. 7 rows up, mid-court. First time we ordered through ticketmaster on the day they went on sale. It was late in the day too but I wonder if seats that good are open, if attendance is going to be lighter this year (obviously not counting WSU)?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Had business in St Louis over the weekend and the new sports/entertainment area next to Busch Stadium and across the street from the Westin is great. Had lunch and a verrrry large beer. This is the place to go during Arch Madness. Can walk in and out of all of the venues with your beer but the food has to stay where your bought it. Stayed at the Westin and told them I would see them in March and they ALL said it was one of the best times all year and really look forward to the Shocks. The place where I would eat breakfast, the Majestic, is now closed. This saddened me enormously. Also Anthonios Taverna on the Hill was closed for renovations. Bummer but I ate at Zia's instead. Still bummed about the Majestic closing.

Comment

I haven't seen anything on GoShockers or received anything in the mail but you CAN go ahead and order tickets through the Shocker Ticket Office. Lower bowl, all session @ $135.00 + handling. Actual seat locations will be assigned at a later date according to points. However, you will be in the Shocker section of the arena.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Seating chart for Arch Madness this year.

Comment

I really hope I get tickets next to the student section again.The view of the game is not that great, but it is entertaining to watch the students. The drunk ILST students that got kicked out last year were especially fun to watch.
                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                  https://twitter.com/SOechsli/status/565724181619544064

Seating chart for Arch Madness this year.
                  Good to see UNI stepping up to carry this conference with us. Not.

Comment

Last count was WSU with 2,200 tickets sold and the next highest was UNI with around 650 I believe... Lots of schools with 225, which is the minimum given to the schools... Sad

Comment

I'm also trying to figure out how I bought all-session tickets that are in the corporate sponsor section...

Comment

Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
                        Last count was WSU with 2,200 tickets sold and the next highest was UNI with around 650 I believe... Lots of schools with 225, which is the minimum given to the schools... Sad
                        There is a lot of apathy at some of the other schools which is sad. However, remember that most of the schools are just a few hours removed from St. Louis rather than 7 hours for Wichitans. It is much more common for them to pick and choose which sessions they attend rather that buying all session tickets. It's not surprising that WSU and UNI have purchased the most all session tickets. Two reasons, success on the court this year and we are the two schools furthest from Scottrade Center.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                          There is a lot of apathy at some of the other schools which is sad. However, remember that most of the schools are just a few hours removed from St. Louis rather than 7 hours for Wichitans. It is much more common for them to pick and choose which sessions they attend rather that buying all session tickets. It's not surprising that WSU and UNI have purchased the most all session tickets. Two reasons, success on the court this year and we are the two schools furthest from Scottrade Center.
                          That might be true in some seasons but this year I have a feeling that 225 is going to be wishful thinking for half the schools in this conference.

Comment

Regarding Drake and Bradley... who did those crappy teams pay under the table to get such nice seats for their 200 fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                              Regarding Drake and Bradley... who did those crappy teams pay under the table to get such nice seats for their 200 fans?
                              It's pity seating

Comment

Depending on the rest of the season, it's not incredibly unlikely that either Drake or Bradley could be out after Thursday. Those would be some really prime seats to buy if their fans don't stick around for the rest of the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X