Arch Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buck View Post
    I was searching for this post, before the game. Couldn't find it. Strange.

Just like you knew you were going to beat Illinois State.
    Congrats on the worst first post in Shockernet history!

Comment

• Originally posted by LandStander View Post
      Does it bother anyone else wsu got saddled playing the 8 and 4 teams as a 1 seed and uni plays the 10 and 6 seeds as a 2?
      Why can't teams 10 and 9 play to play the 1? 8 and 7 to play the 2, 6 and 5 play to play the winner of 1 and 9/10 and the 3 and 4 play to play winner of 2 and 8/7?
      Because the scenario 7vs8 and 9vs10, rewards being a loser. Under this scenario and 9/10 is guarranteed to advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        Because the scenario 7vs8 and 9vs10, rewards being a loser. Under this scenario and 9/10 is guarranteed to advance.
        Thanks you, an informative, non attacking post that answered my question. That totally make sense. Thanks
        I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
        If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buck View Post
          I was searching for this post, before the game. Couldn't find it. Strange.

Just like you knew you were going to beat Illinois State.

Go Buck yourself.

Go UNI.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I give credit to the ISU team who played hard and well and won today. I felt like our kids played hard and left it all out there but it just wasn't their night. Most of the last 100 games have been their night.

I didn't really feel bad after the game....I felt bad for the kids but it was just one of those days.

Now to the ISU fan that smarted off to me on the way out, I have a memory like an elephant. I will find you and you should pray you don't lose to WSU again. I really liked the ISU fans I've met over the years but those good people have been overrun by trolls like this loser.

Comment

• Once again. **** Illinois State. Go UNI.

Illinois State is making our league look like trash.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                I give credit to the ISU team who played hard and well and won today. I felt like our kids played hard and left it all out there but it just wasn't their night. Most of the last 100 games have been their night.

I didn't really feel bad after the game....I felt bad for the kids but it was just one of those days.

Now to the ISU fan that smarted off to me on the way out, I have a memory like an elephant. I will find you and you should pray you don't lose to WSU again. I really liked the ISU fans I've met over the years but those good people have been overrun by trolls like this loser.
                So are we going to get a real in depth report or is that it? I feel owed one since I couldn't be there :)

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  Once again. **** Illinois State. Go UNI.

Illinois State is making our league look like trash.
                  Not sure their fans will know what to do if they win tomorrow. Parolees gone wild.

Comment

• Heading into final game, I saw the definition of human troll. A Kentucky fan calls my attention to his handmade sign that says 35-1 is good but 40-0 is perfection ! I told him he should those shirts they printed out last year. Also maybe putting the cart before the horse.
                    Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

• UNI looks like garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by RussDaBus View Post
                        Heading into final game, I saw the definition of human troll. A Kentucky fan calls my attention to his handmade sign that says 35-1 is good but 40-0 is perfection ! I told him he should those shirts they printed out last year. Also maybe putting the cart before the horse.
                        What was a Kentucky fan doing at Arch Madness? Was it Henry Muto and did he have an Ohio State hat and Xavier tshirt on?

Comment

• I'll St bball IQ will keep UNI in the game.

Comment

• 21-8 Ill st

Comment

• 21-8 Illinois State what the hell ?
                              2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                              2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                              2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                              2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                              The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• ISUr having the luckiest weekend of their lives.

UNI has missed 13 straight and ISUr is shooting lights out.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X