Arch Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TalkWUtome View Post
    Does anyone know when the pep rally will be for Saturdays game? After all these years I STILL don't know where to find out. Usually I ask someone at the game but wasn't there today, will be tomorrow. I know it's usually 2 hours or something before the game...

I found this on page 5:

There is a new location for pep rallies:

PBR at Ballpark Village
    601 Clark Ave
    Next to Busch Stadium

2 hours before first Shocker game and on Championship Sunday.

Thanks @Shocker-maniac:! I'll be there!
    I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
    If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

• So no pep rally for Saturday game?
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by LandStander View Post
        I found this on page 5:

There is a new location for pep rallies:

PBR at Ballpark Village
        601 Clark Ave
        Next to Busch Stadium

2 hours before first Shocker game and on Championship Sunday.

Thanks @Shocker-maniac! I'll be there!
        Thanks!! Meant to say I won't be there tomorrow but will be there Saturday. Working this double today has killed my braincells...
        Last edited by TalkWUtome; March 5, 2015, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Did anyone run into the construction zone on I-64 in STL? If so, did it slow you down very much?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            Did anyone run into the construction zone on I-64 in STL? If so, did it slow you down very much?
            I came in on 64 and had no issues at all.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
              I came in on 64 and had no issues at all.
              Sweet, thanks.

Comment

• So no tv coverage? Lovely

Comment

• Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
                  So no tv coverage? Lovely

Huh? The games are on FSN KC.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• At Scottrade now... No issues coming from Louisville!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                      I really dig that Mary Swanson.

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• I like Marie Calendar myself........

Comment

• Does it bother anyone else wsu got saddled playing the 8 and 4 teams as a 1 seed and uni plays the 10 and 6 seeds as a 2?
                          Why can't teams 10 and 9 play to play the 1? 8 and 7 to play the 2, 6 and 5 play to play the winner of 1 and 9/10 and the 3 and 4 play to play winner of 2 and 8/7?
                          If that were the bracket we would have played Bradley or msu, Loyola or Evansville.
                          Seems logical to me. I'm sure some one can explain this. I'm just pissed as I watch the uni loyola game knowing we would have beaten loyola

@rjl:
                          If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

• Really? Maybe they should just re-seed after every round. It's a tourney. Seeds are going to get upset, just win and everything is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by LandStander View Post
                              Does it bother anyone else wsu got saddled playing the 8 and 4 teams as a 1 seed and uni plays the 10 and 6 seeds as a 2?
                              Why can't teams 10 and 9 play to play the 1? 8 and 7 to play the 2, 6 and 5 play to play the winner of 1 and 9/10 and the 3 and 4 play to play winner of 2 and 8/7?
                              If that were the bracket we would have played Bradley or msu, Loyola or Evansville.
                              Seems logical to me. I'm sure some one can explain this.
                              I was searching for this post, before the game. Couldn't find it. Strange.

Originally posted by LandStander View Post
                              I'm just pissed as I watch the uni loyola game knowing we would have beaten loyola
                              Just like you knew you were going to beat Illinois State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buck View Post
                                I was searching for this post, before the game. Couldn't find it. Strange.

Just like you knew you were going to beat Illinois State.
                                I was waking up a four am to make the game sorry I can't post and drive.

Actually I was real worried about this game. I was rooting real hard for Evansville. Also, did you watch the two ill state games this year? They have a real good team and took us to the wire in Wichita. Wsu beat loyola by a total of 25 we only beat ill state by 14 in both game. I don't know anyone who thought we had this. But thanks for trying to call me out.
                                Last edited by LandStander; March 7, 2015, 06:34 PM.

@rjl:

Comment

Working...
                                X