• Originally posted by Ta town View Post
    CF a shocker....meh

CF chooses Colorado or CU....meh

This 37 page thread about CF....meh
    @Ta town:....meh ;)
    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
      Someone needs to post a pic of The Emperor wearing a CU jersey shooting lightning from his fingers at Conner.

I wish I had skills.
      You mean this one?

Nobody ever noticed Obama enjoying the show ...
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
        ...meh
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            You mean this one?

Nobody ever noticed Obama enjoying the show ...
            Looks like Hinson two rows up from Obama. It's like a peppers album.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
              Bubbles says, "does a tin man have a sheet metal cock?" LMAO
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I, too, have a well-connected birdie that I spoke with tonight. After that conversation, I believe Conner can get better scholarship situations at any of the other schools he's considering.

I believe he'd be happier at those schools, unless he wants to be part of a high-rated program, accepts that he won't be the go-to guy, and realizes there are no scholarships available and may never be during the time he might attend WSU.

That may seem a little harsh, but that may be the position WSU and Frankamp are in.

I do not claim this is the position of Marshall, the athletic department, or the university. It's my interpretation of the opinion I heard.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• HOW MANY EFFING BIRDIES ARE IN THIS FREAKING NEST?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
                  The Assman

Comment

• Now that's how you keep a thread going with nothing to say. Definite Orukpe potential.

Comment

• Now I know you might find it hard to believe me because of some of the tall tales that have been attributed to me... But this is true.

Yesterday I saw a black helicopter parked in front of Koch. As I pulled up closer to get a better look, it flew off. I decided to walk into Koch and see what was up. I walked into Marshall's office and as I walked in, he slid a sealed envelope under a pile of papers.

I've done some investigating since then. A friend of my dog-sitter's mom's ex's new neighbor's daughter's first grade teacher has the real scoop: The MVC, in an effort to raise our conference prestige, is asking WSU to field two teams. Now, this is unprecedented, but my understanding is that it will gain us twice as many scholarships as most teams. We will have to play ourselves twice throughout the season, but during the conference tournament the higher seeded WSU team will have the ability to functionally have a bye game against the lower seeded WSU team. There are some logistics questions about home games and timings, but my understanding is that it is essentially set in stone at this point.

Either way, I'm rooting for FVV's team.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                        HOW MANY EFFING BIRDIES ARE IN THIS FREAKING NEST?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
                        I had one of the biggest birdie's in the nest until it got greedy and stole a barrel of John Jameson's whisky.

Comment

• Just here to add to the post count.
                          You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gumby View Post
                            Just here to add to the post count.
                            Is that you, Rauno?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gumby View Post
                              Just here to add to the post count.
                              Now that's the spirit -- total irrelevancy! We can keep this going, guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                                Lord, take me now.
                                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                                X