• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    according to sullentrop Connor is in attendance at today WSU exhibition
    Interesting, indeed!

Comment

• Section 123. Row 13 or 14.

Comment

• I'm sure Conner is enjoying the Rian Holland show today.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

• Sorry you came to this game Connor.

Comment

• He went down on the court, with his family, after the game.

He shook hands with some of the coaches and went back into the locker room for post game.
            The Assman

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                There's a brilliant beaker for ya!
                Livin the dream

Comment

• I just don't understand the hype for this kid. He's a Wichita native, so what? Cocky, doesn't play defense, hot/cold shooter. They're a dime a dozen.

More importantly, I'd take Rian over him any day after seeing him this afternoon.
                  "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                  Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

• FWIW a friend of mine who is a former high school classmate of Gary Squires, the North High head coach, told me that Squires told him it was between Wichita State, Colorado and Creighton.

Not sure how today's exhibition may or may not have influenced the Frankamps' thinking but the Inn at Wichita State does look pretty full especially if we sign all of our verbal commits which I expect that we will.

It will all boil down to where Connor thinks he will be happiest and what exactly he is looking for in terms of being a key component.

After watching the Shocks today, not sure I care that much one way or the other what the Frankamps' decide. More interested in seeing the Shocks find/develop another good stretch 4.

Comment

• He was a guest of the WSU staff... HCGM must see more in him then must of this board....

Comment

Who is that, and why do I care?

Nothing on you ASM, just curious.

Comment

• I just thought it was funny as hell is all

Comment

Not only was there not any tampering, but any Beaker complaining about mysterious recruiting is as hypocritical as it gets.

Comment

some things will never change.

well, the shockers are indeed loaded in the backcourt for the long term. choose wisely, young conner.

Comment

• Seems to be a lot of people jumping to conclusions. I thought Rian had a very good game
                                vs a pretty weak opponent. Same can be said for some other newcomers. Don't get me wrong
                                I am NOT knocking any of them..........yet, but Northwood just wasn't a good test. Dissing
                                CF and rating ANY of our newcomers as just as good or better is really premature right now.
                                I sure hope they come close to CF but none have proven they are in his class offensively.
                                How many of you would take any of our players against CF in a three point shooting contest?
                                If you would you would be bucking the odds, trust me. Shooters like him do NOT come along
                                every day as one poster seemed to believe. Like most of our posters I trust HCGM' s
                                assessment. As far as ability goes there is NO question he can play. Personally, I'd love
                                to have him on the team as long as GM thinks he will make us better. THAT is the bottom line !

Comment

Working...
                                X