Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
    UNI.
    I'm pretty sure Evansville - they need just one shooter to be the center of their offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
      That hatchback was small, and Perry is a big dude. Understandable that Connor would rather take a stroll than sit on Perry's lap in the back seat with the team's dirty laundry.
      Here is the rest of the story, for those that can't recall

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
      I try not to add to the rumor mills or anything, but this one was way too juicy to let go. It all goes back to the most recent Wichita State vs Kansas volleyball match in Lawrence. I guess Connor, Perry and Andrew were all at the game. The Jayhawks beat the Shox, we all know, and the guys are walking back to the dorm excited about the victory, posing for pictures with fans etc. That is when Tyler Self rolled up in his hatch back Ford Focus. He asked if the guys needed a ride, they said hell yeah man, it was cold as **** out here. Except they only had room for Andrew in shotgun, and Perry to fit by himself in the back. There were a bunch of gym clothes and crap in the other seat because Tyler does the teams laundry. Connor knew he wouldn't be able to sit back there on Perry's lap, so he just told them it was ok and don't worry about it, and started walking off by himself. As Connor was cutting through the commons late at night, a couple guys who were up to not good started making trouble in his neighborhood. Connor got into one little fight, and his mom got scared and told him he had to move back with his aunti and uncle in Bel-Aire (ks). He whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said Final Four and had a Shocker in the mirror.
      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
        Connor already is a SN legend. Ever since Perry cut him in line and stole his last hotdog.
        Here is this original news, broken by our very own @jhanika7:

am a junior that currently attends North High School and I have a few classes with C Fran. The other day he was talking about opening up his recruitment. The reason is him and Perry recently had an alteracation at the Warren Old Town Theatre because Perry cut him in the line of the concession stand and grabbed the last hot dog. There's more to the story but that's when the feud started. Anyways he doesn't want to play on the same team as him anymore. He said if he had to sign today he would pick WSU because he wants to ( Jeezy voice ) put on for his city, on on for his city, put on. Go SHOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by Shock Top; November 6, 2014, 12:33 AM.
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
          Here is this original new, broken by our very own @jhanika7:
          That's some funny stuff there. Gonna have fun with that.

Comment

• nm
            Last edited by Aargh; November 9, 2014, 08:16 PM.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by William View Post
              I'm curious, would you guys like to have any of these players for the final 2.5 of their college careers play for the Shockers in 15-16 to 17-18.

Brady Heslip
              Jacob Pullen
              Angel Rodriquez
              Phil Forte
              Jon Sunvold
              Kevin Pritchard
              Steve Alford
              Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
              NO! Why all the Big12 guards anyway? Do you believe they're all better than anyone we have? Why is Alford on your list? Is he your token outsider, just to try and throw us off?
              Originally posted by William View Post
              Ripem, Fever......take a lap

"Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• This list is of guys who I think Conner will be as good as who are around 6 foot.
                No.
                Because he is an example of a slow, weak, 6ft all-american/national champion.
                No.
                No.
                THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Comment

This list is of guys who I think Conner will be as good as who are around 6 foot.
                  No.
                  No.
                  No.
                  English please.

Translation, please.
                  "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

This list is of guys who I think Conner will be as good as who are around 6 foot.
                    No.
                    No.
                    No.
                    I forgot how annoying you were. I'll be glad when all of this washed-up KU garbage is over with and you'll crawl back into the hole from which you came from.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Is William the real name of Bill Self or Willie the Wildcat?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        I forgot how annoying you were. I'll be glad when all of this washed-up KU garbage is over with and you'll crawl back into the hole from which you came from.
                        I'll be glad when all of this washed-up ku garbage is over as well, hopefully Conner will be a shocker, I'll invite you to be my guest at his first game at Koch.
                        THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Comment

• Phrases you can come up with if you rearrange the letters in "Conner Frankamp"...

fake apron
                          fan make corn
                          cant be a jayhawk

I think Conner is either transferring to a culinary school or Nebraska.

PS - How many of you believed the 3rd entry to be legit until reading this last sentence?

Comment

• I feel like KU should call him Goner Frankamp. I feel the people who thought he was entitled or had a big ego should call him Karma Frankamp. Jim and Pam from the office would probably call him "FRANKANDBEANS!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                              I feel like KU should call him Goner Frankamp. I feel the people who thought he was entitled or had a big ego should call him Karma Frankamp. Jim and Pam from the office would probably call him "FRANKANDBEANS!!"

""FRANKANDBEANS!!""

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X