Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
    UNI.
    Conner will no doubt have many options to choose from. Whether anyone in the Valley outside of the Shockers would be of interest to CF is difficult to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
      I closed multiple Frankamp threads. Can yall keep it in here, please?
      Sorry about that. I started out just looking for what else was out there and then it started becoming too comical how many threads there actually were. I felt that it was the right thing to do to trash up Shockernet with all of them :) you definitely did the right thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
        UNI.
        Of course! I forgot that UNI also encourages t-shirt wearing under jerseys! I cannot believe I didn't think of this as another option!

Comment

• In all seriousness, he needs to go to a school like Evansville that will run 25 screens to get one guy open. He would set all kinds of records if he went there.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            My guess is Conner or his parents have contacted WSU/3G about the possibility of transferring to WSU which is acceptable. However, 3G cannot contact Conner until he gets written permission to do so from KU's AD. (See discussion of the transfer rules on the Recruiting Forum).

I have no idea if that has been done (assuming Conner or his parents have reached out to WSU). Again, I'm just guessing but it would not surprise me that 3G would want to wait until after all his verbal commitments have signed LOI's or the end of the early signing period before requesting such permission.

3G seems like a PDG poker player in these recruiting matters and I'm figuring he would like to know what cards he holds before taking action.
            I heard from a reliable source that Conner and his Dad were seen entering the WSU athletic office on Sunday.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
              I heard from a reliable source that Conner and his Dad were seen entering the WSU athletic office on Sunday.
              That is very interesting.

Comment

Their printer must have been broken.

Here you go guys:

Comment

• Originally posted by William View Post
                  I'm curious, would you guys like to have any of these players for the final 2.5 of their college careers play for the Shockers in 15-16 to 17-18.

Brady Heslip
                  Jacob Pullen
                  Angel Rodriquez
                  Phil Forte
                  Jon Sunvold
                  Kevin Pritchard
                  Steve Alford
                  NO! Why all the Big12 guards anyway? Do you believe they're all better than anyone we have? Why is Alford on your list? Is he your token outsider, just to try and throw us off?
                  "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
                    NO! Why all the Big12 guards anyway? Do you believe they're all better than anyone we have? Why is Alford on your list? Is he your token outsider, just to try and throw us off?
                    Like I stated earlier, the guy is a polished up beaker turd. He makes it so freaking obvious.

He hasn't posted on this site in like 2 years and when a Connor Frankamp thread appears on Shockernet, he awakes from the dead.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      Like I stated earlier, the guy is a polished up beaker turd. He makes it so freaking obvious.

He hasn't posted on this site in like 2 years and when a Connor Frankamp thread appears on Shockernet, he awakes from the dead.
                      We probably better start making room for lots of KU fan traffic here. The last couple years have put everyone on notice, and this year is going to be a meltdown. Every year that goes by where WSU draws more attention and carves out more respect from the area, they will get more and more insecure. It's about to get ugly this year. They are hoping so much that the "blip" will go away, but it's not going to...

Comment

• Phog.net now trying to rationalize CF,s transfer and heaven forbid he comes to WSU. heres an example

I always thought Conner was a little over his head with Self and KU and said so many times on here.. Kid can be a great mid major player but he was not a good fit at an elite school like KU if he was looking for major minutes.
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                          Phog.net now trying to rationalize CF,s transfer and heaven forbid he comes to WSU. heres an example
                          It sounds a little like some of our posters...He can't compete for minutes at a school like WSU, but he'd sure be good at N Iowa!
                          Livin the dream

Comment

I hear he was with this guy:

"Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Ripem, Fever......take a lap
                              THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Comment

• Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
                                Of course! I forgot that UNI also encourages t-shirt wearing under jerseys! I cannot believe I didn't think of this as another option!
                                Just a little spice for the speculation.
                                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                                X