X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington and OU might have just done us a pretty nice favor

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
      OU beats KU giving them a #1 seed in the NCAA tourney.
      Thanks for the smile, I needed that
      I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
      If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

• I blame our loss today on me not being there FWIW

Comment

• 3 Big 12 teams end up 8-10 with Oklahoma State, Texas and Kansas State and it's likely 2 of the 3 get a bid.
          2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
          2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
          2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
          2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
          The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
            3 Big 12 teams end up 8-10 with Oklahoma State, Texas and Kansas State and it's likely 2 of the 3 get a bid.
            Very unlikely to be Kansas State unless they do some major damage in the Big 12 Tournament. Their RPI is around 88. Not sure they can win even if they make the championship game. They are the #8 seed and both they and Texas get to participate in the play-in round.

Texas and OSU are 43 and 45 respectively so if they go 1 and done in the tournament they may be on the wrong side of the bubble.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              I blame our loss today on me not being there FWIW
              I was blaming you too but was trying very hard not to point fingers.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                OU beats KU giving them a #1 seed in the NCAA tourney.
                You know, you're on to something here. The committee will say that they lost because that Alexander kid and Perry were out so that should be taken into consideration and they'll get a 1. The good ol boy network favors the blue bloods.

Comment

• KU will not be a 1 seed. If they lose their next game, they will likely be a 3. Win the Big 12 tourney, and 2 seed is still their ceiling.

Comment

• A 2 seed is their destiny. Even if they have 9 losses...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                      A 2 seed is their destiny. Even if they have 9 losses...
                      I posted a breakdown on this about a month ago how they could lose all games and be a #2. Looks to be coming true.

Comment

• A 10 loss 2 seed last year, a 9 loss 2 seed this year?

KU: the Kings of quality losses.

I'm expecting a similar exit as last year.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          A 10 loss 2 seed last year, a 9 loss 2 seed this year?

KU: the Kings of quality losses.

I'm expecting a similar exit as last year.
                          That's how they always have the setup for sweet 16s and Elite 8s. It's the seeding they get every year. If we were seeded no worse than a 3 every year we would for sure have sweet 16s ect.

Comment

• Tulsa 62 @ #22 SMU 67 :sour:

Memphis 65 @ Cincinnati 77 :sour:

#6 Wisconsin 72 @ #23 Ohio State 48

Comment

• Wisconsin blowing out Ohio St. is good. We didn't need OSU getting hot and sneaking above WSU on the S-Curve. Wisconsin was a lock to be ahead of WSU either way.

One less team that can pass WSU, and all the better chance WSU holds onto a 5 seed despite the loss to ISUr.

Comment

• Furman trying to become the first team in history to make the Dance with 21 or more losses, trailing Wofford 61-60 w/3 minutes left in the SoCon title game on ESPN2.

Fun to watch for novelty's sake. Also, Wofford is a potential 1st round matchup for the Shox if they win (projected 12-13 seed).

Comment

Working...
                                X