as much as i hate KU, I won't wish an injury on anybody

Comment

• OU will beat KU by 20 on Saturday.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• You're dead to me West Virginia
        2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
        2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
        2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
        2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
        The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
          as much as i hate KU, I won't wish an injury on anybody
          For sure. Especially a good kid like Perry. I still wish he would have been a Shocker. (I honestly believe it would have been a better fit for him)
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
            For sure. Especially a good kid like Perry. I still wish he would have been a Shocker. (I honestly believe it would have been a better fit for him)
            maybe he is just a year "slower" than connor... and he transfers after this year and finishes at WSU like he should have

Comment

• And WVU pulls an Illinois State. Can't hold a big lead and close out a game.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                maybe he is just a year "slower" than connor... and he transfers after this year and finishes at WSU like he should have
                That would be amazing, if he graduated in three years and transfered with immediate eligibility.

We could start two (maybe even three) Wichita boys; just like it should have been.
                The Assman

Comment

• @tsnmike: #charbage in Lawrence. It never ends.
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    The No.9 team in America is looking goooooood.

Can't wait til the refs wake up and get KU back in it.
                    KU shoots 43 free throws, WVU 28. The Texas game was 32-18, fwiw.

Comment

• KU's sixth man isn't the crowd, it's the zebras.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        KU shoots 43 free throws, WVU 28. The Texas game was 32-18, fwiw.
                        WVU would have had more, but couldn't hit the front end of many 1 and 1 opportunities

Comment

• I think KU got some home cooking, we can debate if it was more than the average home team call, but it was WVU's poor free throw shooting that cost them this game.
                          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Saturday, the Shox shot 10, UNI 11.............every team does?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                              That would be amazing, if he graduated in three years and transfered with immediate eligibility.

We could start two (maybe even three) Wichita boys; just like it should have been.
                              First of all, I'm sure this is just wishful thinking. However, I do have a question. My understanding is to make this happen the graduate program the player enrolls in at the new school is one that isn't offered at the player's current school. Perry is a Sports Management major. Does WSU have a graduate program that KU does not that would be of interest to Perry?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                First of all, I'm sure this is just wishful thinking. However, I do have a question. My understanding is to make this happen the graduate program the player enrolls in at the new school is one that isn't offered at the player's current school. Perry is a Sports Management major. Does WSU have a graduate program that KU does not that would be of interest to Perry?
                                Well, we have a Sport Management graduate program that, per KU's website, they do not. This would never happen, but if it ever did, the hilarity would never end for me.
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X