2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
    Oh lord survive and advance.......when that shot went up I figured it was so off line it would bank in for god sakes
    you're weird

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
      This. They're big but that doesn't mean they can climb all over people.
      *should be allowed to. They can and do.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Cal just says stupid ****; "I told them, I hope we lose." BS!
        I was like wtf when he said that.

Did you guys see Towns behind Cal during his interview on the sideline right after the game ? that was funny
        2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
        2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
        2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
        2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
        The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Plenty of great seats available in Lubbock.

#MajorCollegeProgrum
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurley View Post
            you're weird
            How so ? I am pretty sure you guys felt what I am feeling when you won every game last year no ? Especially the comeback against Missouri State ?

If that makes me weird then so be it.
            2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
            2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
            2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
            2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
            The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
              Over the back on every single phucking rebound.

Yuuuuup.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Well wsushox, I'm about ready to mail you that check.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• That half calls for a yawning monkey...
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Here is a good tool to show how each team can improve their RPI each night.

Comment

• I kept waiting for Seton Hall to turn things back around. Looks like it isn't happening. In fact, they are currently a trash dumpster full of gasoline-soaked paper shreds and tires just waiting for a match.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/12310403/jaren-sina-leaves-seton-hall-pirates

Apparently Gibbs and Whitehead nearly came to blows during a timeout yesterday, and there are huge divisions in the lockerroom. I'm curious who is left when we return the trip next year. They may tank this year and flush next year down the toilet at the same time.
                      Last edited by Cdizzle; February 11, 2015, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        I kept waiting for Seton Hall to turn things back around. Looks like it isn't happening. In fact, they are currently a trash dumpster full of gasoline-soaked paper shreds and tires just waiting for a match.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/12310403/jaren-sina-leaves-seton-hall-pirates

Apparently Gibbs and Whitehead nearly came to blows during a timeout yesterday, and there are huge divisions in the lockerroom. I'm curious who is left when we return the trip next year. They may tank this year and flush next year down the toilet at the same time.
                        Well this sucks. Sorry for stating the obvious.
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                          I kept waiting for Seton Hall to turn things back around. Looks like it isn't happening. In fact, they are currently a trash dumpster full of gasoline-soaked paper shreds and tires just waiting for a match.

They even started out pretty good, I thought they played well against us (despite it not being a super close game) and had potential to do some damage in the Big Dance, and their win over Villanova only made me believe that even more.

Apparently they got the memo that since they were one of WSU's OOC opponents, they needed to have as bad of a season as possible. Just like the one season we don't play Depaul, they actually have somewhat of a respectable year.

Comment

• UNI putting it to IlSt 51-32 at half.

Comment

• The Red Birds are down 17 at half-time.

They may be athletic, but there is a lot of space between the ears. They can make some dumb decisions, which result in dumb plays.
                              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Drake may have just exited the current Thursday picture and entered the race for 6th

Comment

Working...
                                X