2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
    Rasheed Sulaimon dismissed from the Duke program. Coach K said "Rasheed has been unable to consistently live up to the standards required to be a member of our program." So he refused to slap the floor and try to draw bogus charges?
    Yep, that'll do it.

Comment

• Is it because he looked into that crystal ball thing and Sauron's power overcame him until he folded and joined Sauron? This is a really horrible attempt at a Lord of the Rings joke, in case anyone is really confused....

Comment

• Ohio State doing WSU a favor by pounding Turg's Terps.

OSU - 75
        #16 Maryland - 52
        2:30

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
          Ohio State doing WSU a favor by pounding Turg's Terps.

OSU - 75
          #16 Maryland - 52
          Just a good enough reason for Seth Davis to bump them up a few spots this week.

Comment

Ohio State doing WSU a favor by pounding Turg's Terps.

OSU - 75
            #16 Maryland - 52
            Final: Ohio State 80 Maryland 56

Is MD reeling at 18-4?
            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
              Final: Ohio State 80 Maryland 56

Is MD reeling at 18-4?
              They should be reeling but Northwestern choked
              2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
              2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
              2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
              2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
              The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• If ranked Maryland gets destroyed by unranked Ohio St it's because Maryland is legit and good but Ohio St has been struggling and now they have turned the corner and are also the real deal. Both teams are now for real. Maryland barely moves and Ohio St rockets.

If Maryland beats Ohio St, Ohio St is still really good because they played against a really tough Big Ten team and that was really neat of them.

If #18 UNI gets beat by #12 WSU it's because UNI was posing and were never as good as their inflated record indicated. It also means that WSU is overrated and needs to drop a spot or two in the polls because beating UNI became part of the soft WSU schedule as of one sentence ago, immediately after WSU beat them. Besides, we've gotta make room for Ohio St. :) quality losses only count if they happen to teams the pollsters don't want to drop.

Comment

• Man you are on a roll tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                    If ranked Maryland gets destroyed by unranked Ohio St it's because Maryland is legit and good but Ohio St has been struggling and now they have turned the corner and are also the real deal. Both teams are now for real. Maryland barely moves and Ohio St rockets.

If Maryland beats Ohio St, Ohio St is still really good because they played against a really tough Big Ten team and that was really neat of them.

If #18 UNI gets beat by #12 WSU it's because UNI was posing and were never as good as their inflated record indicated. It also means that WSU is overrated and needs to drop a spot or two in the polls because beating UNI became part of the soft WSU schedule as of one sentence ago, immediately after WSU beat them. Besides, we've gotta make room for Ohio St. :) quality losses only count if they happen to teams the pollsters don't want to drop.
                    The real joke is that this is not a joke...
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Oh goodie...we can finally move Ohio St. into the Top-25 says ALL the voters!!!! They've played a helluva schedule ya know...Lol
                      FINAL FOURS:
                      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                      Number of Times Ranked: 157
                      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                      #3 - Dec. 2017
                      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                      #2 ~ March 2014
                      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Detroit wins at home in OT against a bad team, SLU loses on the road against a bad team. Detroit and SLU are also bad teams. Is this:

(a) a wash
                        (b) good
                        (c) bad
                        (d) it's spelled slew you moron

Comment

• Pomeroy moved Ohio State up to #16 after the win. I would have no problem if the voters slide them back into the top 25.

Comment

• Make no mistake. Even with a win over #12 WSU Saturday, #18 UNI will come in behind Ohio State on Monday after "receiving votes" Ohio State beat #13 Maryland tonight.

We better go ahead and beat UNI. I don't want to get passed by Ohio State and Kansas State this week after 12-9 K-State beats Kansas :)

Comment

Pomeroy moved Ohio State up to #16 after the win. I would have no problem if the voters slide them back into the top 25.
                              I agree. I'm mostly just having fun, but there's a part of me that thinks they will arrive in the polls at like 17 instead of 25.

A lot of teams have been losing, clearing the way for that. I will be interested to see what becomes of UNI if they lose to us. If I were being honest, I'd say I think WSU has enough staying power to hold on for longer than UNI if we take a loss or two. However, I wouldn't be surprised if UNI gets a bigger shaft than they deserve, should they drop this game.

Comment

Pomeroy moved Ohio State up to #16 after the win. I would have no problem if the voters slide them back into the top 25.
                                Just curious, have you ever seen Ohio State play?

Comment

Working...
                                X