No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can st Louis please have peeps ready to rebound?????
    Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
    Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Great defense! >:(
      Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
      Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Well, that's ballgame.

Comment

• Cleveland State with the 70-66 win over Detroit. It's a shame Forbes transferred to Michigan State this CSU team could have been something special this year.
          2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
          2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
          2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
          2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
          The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• There was a play I couldn't believe in the CSU game Detroit guy with 11 seconds left scored a basket and got fouled and they gave him 2 FT's for a 4 point play I was beside myself.

The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• It's amazing to me a B1G team hasn't tried to throw $3mil at Shaka Smart yet.

Bo Ryan's going to retire in a few years and Wisconsin's going to be one of the most unlikely college basketball dynasties around.
              Originally posted by BleacherReport
              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• I watched the VCU v. STL game tonight. VCU won by two with a 3 and 0.8 remaining. They won at the free throw line.

I wonder how the Shocks would handle VCU pressure in the backcourt today.
                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                  I watched the VCU v. STL game tonight. VCU won by two with a 3 and 0.8 remaining. They won at the free throw line.

I wonder how the Shocks would handle VCU pressure in the backcourt today.
                  Like a hot knife through butter. You don't pressure FVV unless you want to pay dearly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                    It's amazing to me a B1G team hasn't tried to throw $3mil at Shaka Smart yet.

Bo Ryan's going to retire in a few years and Wisconsin's going to be one of the most unlikely college basketball dynasties around.
                    I imagine Wisconsin would be a job that Ben Jacobson would be interested in.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                      How do you let a guy go coast to coast? Darnit!
                      brings back bad memories....

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                        I'd imagine there are a lot of jobs he would be interested in that wouldn't be interested in him.
                        Originally posted by BleacherReport
                        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                          I think the fact that he brought his team back around once again will do great things for his profile. Back in 2010 he was riding really high and decided to stay put. Then the team dipped quite a bit for a few years and you (one) had to think about the possibility that he really did just have that one great team. Maybe he was back down to earth. Well, now that he's done it twice, it proves a little more that his program works on a high level. It just takes longer for him to build it because he's at the college where he is. His pendulum swings pretty hard if he can't land the right recruits and it just takes a while.
                          I respect him a lot and he's one of those guys I put in the camp of guys I can't stand to see go from the Valley. If he gets the big offer he can't refuse, I really hope UNI finds a way to try to compete. They don't have to match it or anything. Just show effort because we already know he likes it there and has chosen their pay before.

Comment

• I am a little nervous about my Kentucky Wildcats today at South Carolina. I really don't want to be in a bad mood tonight as RTS company is coming to my hometown and throwing me a party tonight for my Fantasy Football $200,000 championship win.

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
                              I am a little nervous about my Kentucky Wildcats today at South Carolina. I really don't want to be in a bad mood tonight as RTS company is coming to my hometown and throwing me a party tonight for my Fantasy Football $200,000 championship win.
                              Look at it this way. Today is the only day all year where a loss won't even put a dent in how awesome your day is. Today is the day you want them to lose if they are going to at all.

Comment

• Kentucky not blowing out South Carolina just yet.

23-21 Kentucky, 5:16 left 1st half

Comment

Working...
                                X