2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
    Watching Arizona playing Missouri. Small sample but AZ does not impress like #2 should. Missouri looks like a team that will make their fans crave someone like HCGM.
    Friendly reminder: Mizzou lost to UMKC.

More facts that can't be argued with: UMKC led 33-24 at halftime in that game. Arizona leads 32-25 of this current game. Therefore, UMKC is better than #2 Arizona. I don't get caught up in the intangible stuff like the eye-test, common sense or fandom. I only deal in facts, therefore UMKC is better than Arizona. :)

Comment

• Detroit pulling away just in time. Hopefully they hold on.

Comment

• ISUb trailing 28-25 w/17 and change remaining. Every game is a struggle for MVC teams.

Comment

• I don't know how to tell you this, but the Trees are down 5 with 5:00 left.

Comment

• After watching the rest of the valley struggle I have now resigned myself to the fact that once again this year the valley sucks. It will be known as the Valley of Dead, with one lone exception.

Comment

• ISUb down 52-51 at home to Austin Peay, 1:35 left.

Comment

• Free throw binge in Terre Haute puts the Trees up 59-56, 15 seconds remaining and Sycamores ball. I think our turtle is gonna win the race.

Comment

• Trees win 61-57, hooray!

Comment

• The Croatian kid for UE got game. All around player that makes the Aces dangerous when DJ is on or off his game.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                      I have a good feeling about these games today. I even have a little feeling about Alabama. Who else thinks little old Rider is going to give KU trouble?
                      I hope you are right Ben Crenshaw.
                      :-)

Comment

• Trees should play awesome, with the new uniforms and all.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                          Pretty decent slate of games today. All times CST.

Evansville vs. Fresno State (neutral), 1:30 PM
                          Detroit vs. MD Eastern-Shore (neutral), 3:30 PM
                          Indiana State vs. Austin Peay, 4:30 PM
                          Memphis vs. Prairie View A&M, 7 PM
                          Hawaii vs. San Francisco (neutral), 7:30 PM
                          New Mexico State vs. Stetson, 8 PM
                          Illinois State vs. Seton Hall (neutral), 8 PM on CBS Sports
                          Alabama vs. #14 Iowa State (neutral), 8:30 PM on ESPN2
                          Tulsa vs. Auburn (neutral), 10 PM on ESPNU
                          QFNP for tonight's action. Undefeated so far today.

Comment

• Unrelated but Louisville leads Savannah State 35-3 w/2 minutes left in the half. That just seems sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                              Unrelated but Louisville leads Savannah State 35-3 w/2 minutes left in the half. That just seems sad.
                              As a note, Savannah State beat Winthrop (by 1) and Cleveland St (in OT).

Comment

• VCU catching a beat down. 62-42 Villanova with 9 mins left.

Comment

Working...
                                X