No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northwestern won't win 5 conference games this year. I hope UNI will blow them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
      It kind of fell through the cracks because it's in Alaska at 2am and espn doesn't pull it up in today's games but MoST is playing Colorado St tonight, too.
      Marshall has a minor injury and may not play. I don't think MSU is very good this year and I think they are bad w/o MM.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Loyola Marymount beat UC Irvine
        Hawaii beat East Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
          Mock is a double double machine (when they get him the ball).
          How does he only get two shots yesterday?
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
            How does he only get two shots yesterday?
            A combination of a terrible offensive gameplan, foul trouble, and a horrible offensive gameplan.

Comment

• UNI playing well. Easy win tonight in Cancun. Good. We need someone to keep our attention and focus Jan to March.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                A combination of a terrible offensive gameplan, foul trouble, and a horrible offensive gameplan.
                In a two point ballgame that is inexcusable.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                  Things I am thankful for: 1. Bruce Weber is not our coach....
                  Could you imagine having to listen to that guy every Monday evening in the coach's show?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                    Could you imagine having to listen to that guy every Monday evening in the coach's show?
                    Kinda sounds like Roseanne Roseannadanna.

Comment

• #18 Florida goes down again, this time to Georgetown.

Comment

• I don't think I'll take UNI seriously until I see what they do against VCU later next month.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          I don't think I'll take UNI seriously until I see what they do against VCU later next month.
                          They've played a reasonable schedule and will face off against VCU and Iowa as well as a couple of name schools outside the P-5. Wins against Va Tech and Northwestern certainly aren't statement wins, but the Panthers are going to win around 25 games this year. They will probably be the third or fourth best team we face during the regular season.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                            They've played a reasonable schedule and will face off against VCU and Iowa as well as a couple of name schools outside the P-5. Wins against Va Tech and Northwestern certainly aren't statement wins, but the Panthers are going to win around 25 games this year. They will probably be the third or fourth best team we face during the regular season.
                            25? That's not losing many. I guess they'll play 33 if they get to the finals in St. Louis.... 25-8. Maybe 2-3 at most in non-con, 5-6 in conference, okay I'm on board with that! I think UNI is solid as well. No post depth but Singleton has developed into a nice player and this year's team seems (so far) to have bought back in defensively, looking more like the Panther teams of old even though they aren't near as talented (especially inside) as 5-8 seasons ago.

That being said, Northwestern is flipping horrible and VaTech was nearly as bad. Maybe Northwestern stays out of Thursday night in the Valley, but I doubt it.

Comment

• Colorado State 76
                              Missouri State 61

Marcus Marshall DNP

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
                                Colorado State 76
                                Missouri State 61

Marcus Marshall DNP
                                Marsahll, who is averaging a national-best 26.0 points per game for Missouri State, sat out the game with a strained quadricep. He will be day-to-day for the remainder of the tournament (Great Alaska Shootout).

Comment

Working...
                                X