Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAVE to win this game DJ and Mock.

Comment

• Fresno making a game of it. 37-35 11:16 left.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Balentine has 3 turnovers and only 2 assists. Also only 8 pts (3/10 fg 2/7 3pt)
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Fresno up 40-38 9 min left

Comment

• Even Mock only has 6pts (2/5 fg 2/4 ft)

Comment

• Freethrows killing them. Evansville only 10-17 from the line.

They do regain the lead though 42-40 8:12 left

Comment

• 44-40 Evansville 6:46 left

Comment

• More missed shots for Evansville. Lucky for them Fresno isn't much better

44-40 Evansville 4:48 left

Comment

• Balentine 12 pts 4/13 fg 3/8 3pt 1/2 Ft
                    Mock 8pts 3/7 fg 2/4 ft 9 rebs

Comment

• 47-40 Under 4
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Adam Wing with the three

47-40 Evansville 3:50 left

Comment

• Don't let me down.
                          Games like this don't seem like that big of a deal, but when you've got D+ and the Gargles where they are, you need each one of these.

Comment

• What's Lehigh's nickname?

Comment

• Any win is a good win for the MVC right now, but Fresno is pretty terrible. UE will need a much better effort to hang with Green Bay tomorrow.

Still, we will certainly take it if they can hold on.

Comment

• Fresno hasn't scored in 7 minutes. Impressive, Mike Cohen would be proud.

Comment

Working...
                                X